View Single Post
Old 16-01-2020, 09:26 AM   #6460
GANGSTERKIA
Master Member

If he added anti fatigue inside then it’s either digital lens/EnergizeMe or even a progressive zeiss light/3D light. No chance to be single vision superb or single vision individual. Best is if you check with your practitioner again in case it gives u the impression that individualised single vision is not good.

Either way it’s unfortunate that you aren’t comfortable with something you paid a sum for...hope your next one would be better though! Cheers!

Ok my technical description not as professional as you but you are correct that he adjusted the height of the lenses which made me look through different areas of the lenses with different powers which i dont like at all and find it irritating. Maybe im used to perfect clarity so cant adapt to the varying differences in power.

Now that you say, i think he also added anti fatigue into the design lor. Supposed to make me feel less tired because adjust the lower portion of lens to lower power for near vision work and adjust higher portion of lens to higher power for looking farther distance. Thats why zeiss called it individualised mah. Lol. Wasted my $. Now im cautious about this so called highly customised lens. If suay suay the optician skill not good enough to input correct parameters for the high customization, the whole lens could be a disaster.
GANGSTERKIA is offline   Reply With Quote