Malaysia prepaid card

value0230

Reaction score
Oh, is it? It's been so long since I last used that site that I've forgotten about the denominations already. My bad. :D

I should have a spare or 2 Hotlink reload vouchers somewhere around. If you need one urgently, let me know and I'll PM you the 16-digit code. ;)

Got vouchers for U mobile? hee :) . Seems like U mobile cannot extend long validity. 1 rm per day quite exp.

yesman1234

Reaction score
What can I do with my expired digi credit? Can it only be used to extend validity ? If I use rm1 to extend the validity, will I be able to use back the balance expired credit?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 5 PLUS using GAGT

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What can I do with my expired digi credit? Can it only be used to extend validity ? If I use rm1 to extend the validity, will I be able to use back the balance expired credit?

So long as the account hasn't been terminated, you can use the credit balance during that 1 day after you've used RM1 to extend the validity.

The credit amount, once the line is active, can be used to subscribe to data package, make calls, send text, transferred to another account, buy a MyDigi Rewards voucher, etc.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Download the app, you can extend from there. If no credit you need to top up.

value0230

Reaction score
I was using digi, freshly purchase and use is very good. But I top up and use after a month or so, got very lousy network. So now I switch to singtel roaming, $5 for 7 days 1GB. Don't need to change sim card, connect very good straight after you cross the border.
For my coming trip, I need data for 8 days, will see how I can top up. And how's the network from JB to Padang Besar :D

Mine opposite to yours. First time u mobile H+. Second time got 4g. Third time cannot liao though still have little data and supposedly should have free internet.

Not sure if it is becos of the free internet. Thats why we get slow data.

barnabaskoh

Reaction score
Anyone using u mobile? How's the network? Thinking of getting the postpaid 50rm unlimited. Not sure if reception is good though

sunsetbay

Reaction score
TPG is free data under YES 4G in Malaysia.

good things always come to an end~? hope not~ :s22:

Dear TPG subscribers,

Thank you for your ongoing support of our service trial plan.

Based on subscriber feedback on the trial roaming services to Malaysia and Indonesia, we have decided to suspend Malaysia and Indonesia roaming from 16 January 2020 temporarily. We are reviewing options to provide better quality and coverage and expect to resume roaming services to these two destinations shortly.

We are also pleased to announce that TPG will be offering free trial roaming to the Philippines from 31 January 2020.

Stay tuned to our Community forum announcements or follow us on Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates and offers.

Kind regards,
TPG

zonama

Reaction score
Anyone using tune talk and still on the buddies plan ? Can you guys stop the data from the tune talk app ?

Mine only can subscribe but the stop button disappeared. Now can only unsubscribe using shortcode or sms.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using tune talk and still on the buddies plan ? Can you guys stop the data from the tune talk app ?

Mine only can subscribe but the stop button disappeared. Now can only unsubscribe using shortcode or sms.

I've not been using my TT SIM card for quite a while and yes, still on the old plan. Googled and found these 2 links, not sure if you'll find anything useful:

https://twitter.com/tunetalk/status/646608417180651520?lang=en

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/malaysia-269/malaysia-prepaid-card-1984062-146-print.html

I'll go see if there's anything on TT's website, like their FAQ.

On a side note: While checking my app, I came across an option to change my TT number. Many numbers to choose from, can even key in your favorite last 4 digits and a list will appear too. Changed mine and RM5 deducted from my credit balance. ;)

Edit: See towards bottom of page, looks like SMS may be the only way... https://www.tunetalk.com/my/en/coolplan/data/datatata-plan

Last edited:

value0230

Reaction score
I've not been using my TT SIM card for quite a while and yes, still on the old plan. Googled and found these 2 links, not sure if you'll find anything useful:

https://twitter.com/tunetalk/status/646608417180651520?lang=en

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/malaysia-269/malaysia-prepaid-card-1984062-146-print.html

I'll go see if there's anything on TT's website, like their FAQ.

On a side note: While checking my app, I came across an option to change my TT number. Many numbers to choose from, can even key in your favorite last 4 digits and a list will appear too. Changed mine and RM5 deducted from my credit balance. ;)

Edit: See towards bottom of page, looks like SMS may be the only way... https://www.tunetalk.com/my/en/coolplan/data/datatata-plan

Where you get this prepaid sim?

jtdcjtdc

Reaction score
i missed to topup one of my hotlink extra plan and its expiry was last Jan 14. any hopes of recovery?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i missed to topup one of my hotlink extra plan and its expiry was last Jan 14. any hopes of recovery?

Expired or terminated? If terminated then AFAIK, very slim chance of recovery. Even for those ad hoc cases that they obliged like for M'sians working abroad, they'd have to reactivate as postpaid for a minimum of 6 months before they're allowed to switch back to prepaid. Anyway, credit balance would be forfeited once a line is terminated.

If number isn't important or it's not an old plan with freebies, then I'd suggest just getting a new SIM pack. Otherwise, no harm giving it a shot by contacting their CSO.

barnabaskoh

Reaction score
If looking at Malaysia unlimited data, which postpaid plan is the better ones? Unifi, u mobile or digi?

Reaction score
According to the latest Opensignal Mobile Network Experience Report, Maxis and Celcom are the top two mobile networks in Malaysia due to strong performance in their 4G networks as well as network quality.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.