[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think what is safe to conclude is that the current Ispoofer platform is compromised and not safe to use until the ispoofer developers find a solution.

So far I didn't see many posts of users reporting their RW there.

iSpoofer team got respond with an official e-mail acknowledging that some accounts got the strikes but found no evidence that a certain action can trigger the strikes. They also said they still made some improvements to the safety issue in the latest update and recommend the deletion of the old app and re-install it via their website via IPA or direct install.

I asked them I already installed their latest one previously and whether needed to re-install, they said yes. So I did it, even though same version and same cert.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Guys, anyone of your buddies attained "Best Buddy" status liao?

I know some of u make the buddy excited, so your progress should be faster. But I never make my buddy excited, so my progress is considered normal liao.

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Worst scenario is u go to that place to catch a high IV/Level Pokémon end up that area is not access by public.....................:s22:

U rush to fight a raid gym trying to be on time so more trainers to bring it down end up in a accident and worst is a pretty gal saw how u toppled and came to help u but u paiseh........................:s13:

:s31: oh my, i feel u

Pesmerga

Reaction score
I oso reinstalled, might as well..

I only aim gyms where the ppl have slot in more than 5hours.. dont want to sabo potential legit players

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, anyone of your buddies attained "Best Buddy" status liao?

I know some of u make the buddy excited, so your progress should be faster. But I never make my buddy excited, so my progress is considered normal liao.

I already got to best buddy status for a maxed out 93% psystrike Mewtwo. CP shows up as 4195 from original 4143.

Don't really feel much different but psystrike Mewtwo is good for fighting general rocket grunt because psystrike charges up very fast.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I already got to best buddy status for a maxed out 93% psystrike Mewtwo. CP shows up as 4195 from original 4143.

Don't really feel much different but psystrike Mewtwo is good for fighting general rocket grunt because psystrike charges up very fast.

So far only 2 feature I found useful are

The buddy bouncing off the revounded Pokeball

Buddy bringing gift with berries inside when you are low

Have a feeling those useless souveniers have some function once you collected all but must wait and see

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look like people are deterred by the ban. Went to a raid full lobby but cannot see anybody physically. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.