Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

adgjl321

Reaction score
no need bother.
if they ever call, heng
no call, nevermind.

i put exp 2 polar at chinatown. the sales rep say easy to get.

waited for half a year also no sound LOL

myway more like mylan
why these days no more people por ***** ah?

they got new fb group?

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
lets see gotta wear this for how long before the next call comes in....

l7qFDYD.jpg

This one need wait list how long ah? I’m beoing 36mm blue face with diamond, fluted white gold bezel and jubilee bracelet...

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is one reason i got the explorer 2 instead when i had the option of getting a sub date as well.

its a real performer for everyday wear if one isnt buying based on resale or watch popularity.

minimally flashy all SS look, GMT and date function, not too chunky overall and it has a white dial.

a real underdog

Exp II is good choice.

Get it now before price goes above the roof

50182_ig.jpg

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exp II is good choice.

Get it now before price goes above the roof

50182_ig.jpg

yes good choice for explorer 2.. but unlikely now to get at msrp le, almost all grey selling close to 1k premium for a bnib approximate 12k-12.5k now? a bit miss the boat le.

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rolex Batgirl price dropped? Saw a lot of BNIB going @ 18.5k but not many takers too...
would go down further???

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rolex Batgirl price dropped? Saw a lot of BNIB going @ 18.5k but not many takers too...
would go down further???

The market flavors the Batman...Oyster bracelet for the win. Grey dealers say both Batgirl and Pepsi same RRP.... they willing to take in Pepsi on a higher price. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.