Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

HOH@2020

Reaction score
5rRgqgN.jpg
This is truly meant for suite guests exclusively, right?

Winterdews

Reaction score
I saw my confirmation for suite it incl premium beverage package in bars & lounges. Is it only valid for the palace lounge & palace restaurant or does it include ktv or tributes?

happy_bear

Reaction score
For cruise departing at 2100 and my boarding hours stated to be 1630, what time should i reach? Can i reach earlier and get on board earlier?

datolim

Reaction score
For cruise departing at 2100 and my boarding hours stated to be 1630, what time should i reach? Can i reach earlier and get on board earlier?

Nowadays GD starts boarding half hour earlier.
So I think it is better to be early.
I have seem GD depart earlier than their schedule departure time in their last few sailing.

Taurus66

Reaction score
The earliest boarding time for 2100hrs cruise is 4pm. You can reach there at 3.30pm to check-in and get your room card.

Winterdews

Reaction score

You can go earlier to collect the cabin card and check in 1st. After that you will need to wait at the holding area as they will board by group. So the earlier you check in the chances of getting the 1st few groups is good.

The prior cruise will reach around 12pm so they will need time to do the cabin and disembark the passgrs. Estimate will still be around 4pm for boarding. Will be a full cruise so just endure the crowds lol

If you are going for 2N cruise no point bringing a big luggage too unless you have tons of stuff to bring up. Usually a carry on bag/haversack or cabin luggage will suffice. Please read the dream daily too so you will know what is the activities and offers once you on board.

Also when disembark no need to kan cheong.. If dock is lets say 10am. You can slowly make your way to blue lagoon at 11.15 to 11.30am to avoid going to zodiac. Then you can straight go out on deck 7 instead of going to the holding area in zodiac. I hate crowds so usually i take my own sweet time hahaha..

Last edited:

happy_bear

Reaction score
Thanks again for your expert advice!
You can go earlier to collect the cabin card and check in 1st. After that you will need to wait at the holding area as they will board by group. So the earlier you check in the chances of getting the 1st few groups is good.

The prior cruise will reach around 12pm so they will need time to do the cabin and disembark the passgrs. Estimate will still be around 4pm for boarding. Will be a full cruise so just endure the crowds lol

If you are going for 2N cruise no point bringing a big luggage too unless you have tons of stuff to bring up. Usually a carry on bag/haversack or cabin luggage will suffice. Please read the dream daily too so you will know what is the activities and offers once you on board.

Also when disembark no need to kan cheong.. If dock is lets say 10am. You can slowly make your way to blue lagoon at 11.15 to 11.30am to avoid going to zodiac. Then you can straight go out on deck 7 instead of going to the holding area in zodiac. I hate crowds so usually i take my own sweet time hahaha..

datolim

Reaction score
She was in drydock since Tuesday and just out today. Cruise boarding at 2100hrs departure 2359hrs.

Yes drydock finish before 5pm. Then anchored outside cruise centre for about 2 hours because there were 2 ships in the cruise centre. Eventually depart cruise centre at 00.13 according to records.
Wander how many pax they have on the cruise.

lilycll

Reaction score
Yes drydock finish before 5pm. Then anchored outside cruise centre for about 2 hours because there were 2 ships in the cruise centre. Eventually depart cruise centre at 00.13 according to records.
Wander how many pax they have on the cruise.

There is a Slot Tournament today and many would have been invited. Guess some will being whole family onboard for reunion dinner.

keyboardick

Reaction score
Have an excess of plus points (about 25k).can experts advise how can I best use it? Best if can upgrade to Palace

lilycll

Reaction score
Have an excess of plus points (about 25k).can experts advise how can I best use it? Best if can upgrade to Palace

You need at least 30k (or 27k if 10% online booking discount is still available) to book a 3D/2N low season Suite Cabin. Probably use them to book 2 x 6D/5N Balcony cruises using 12500PP each to go special destination like Christmas Island in September.

keyboardick

Reaction score
You need at least 30k (or 27k if 10% online booking discount is still available) to book a 3D/2N low season Suite Cabin. Probably use them to book 2 x 6D/5N Balcony cruises using 12500PP each to go special destination like Christmas Island in September.

Thanks. Any idea how much to upgrade to suite if I am given say a comp balcony cabin? For a 4d3n cruise

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.