Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tats my point in that discussion. post Fergie managers are all working under 1 same man that had failed them.
Fergie didnt work with that incompetent woodward. he worked hand in hand with David Gill, with Gill understanding what the club needs.

Instead of saying Ole is out of his depth, i would say Woodward is out of his depth.

we've been through LVG, Moyes, Mourinho, and now Ole. 4 managers but the result is still crap and there is only one constant all their reign: Woodward.

Woodward needs to step it up.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The squad lacking in quality and depth..

Main player suka suka MC

Decent first team player either sold or never give new contract..

Backup squad players every year get new contract...

Wtf is happening

alibababags

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tats my point in that discussion. post Fergie managers are all working under 1 same man that had failed them.

yea.

it's really disheartening to see how this club has fallen. i dont know if it's an issue of ego or not, but they only need to just take leaflet out of liverpool's or Man City's books, no matter how much we despised them.

get them negotiations out early. Someone please show it in his face that he can do transfer negotiations OUTSIDE the transfer window. and dont do one deal at a time zzzzz

i woke up this morning feeling angry and wanna beat woodward up

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The squad lacking in quality and depth..

Main player suka suka MC

Decent first team player either sold or never give new contract..

Backup squad players every year get new contract...

Wtf is happening

It's a mess. A very big mess.

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
Suddenly Rashy become so impt??

He still makes the wrong decision now and then in front of goal but unfortunately he's the best we've got. That's how bad we are attacking-wise.

Martial with that perpetual gritted teeth and agonised look after he misses every time, is getting on my nerves. Greenwood only functions in certain parts of the pitch, i.e. within his left foot's shooting range. Midfielders? Non-existent as goal threats.

How did we end of in such a situation of so few strikers, when in the past we had up to 4 vying for the starting positions? All thanks to Woodward and Glazers.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
You guys hailed ole after mou was gone.

Can’t wait for mou to go.

Did you really expect things to change drastically? Ole is a fugging yes man all his life! :s22:

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fergie was able to swiftly ship out players he had issues with, be it off or on the field. sometimes even if it's influential player.

cant say the same for our post-Fergie managers.

he had a very competent david gill side by side with him.

can't say the same for woodward

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowdays so difficult to please the fans. Last time never play Andreas all fap to him. Now suddenly all want Mata to play. Aint he too slow for this set up?

We need more players like Dan James. Speedster to run all the way into opponent goal!

Ole said is a good performance put in by the lads. So is a good game. Is only 2-0. We still got FA cup, EFL cup, and Europa league to play for :p BPL no kick la

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
That's why I said it's really no point to replace Ole. I would give him another 2 seasons, that's 6 transfer windows in total, and if he can't get what he wants in that time, means he either is clueless or he can't make Ed works for him. Then perhaps we need to give someone else the chance.

That may sound very long for some here, another 2 years, but it's 7 years since SAF retired, and we are still nowhere near top 4 quality. Constant changing will just bring us to the previous Liverpool cycle. I really don't want to wait another 30 years as the fools did.

If JM was really backed, if we signed HM earlier plus the others he asked, I'm pretty sure we won't be debating if AP, Fred, Lingard or Linde is good enough. May not be the prettiest football, but Rome isn't built in one day...

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
Nowdays so difficult to please the fans. Last time never play Andreas all fap to him. Now suddenly all want Mata to play. Aint he too slow for this set up?

We need more players like Dan James. Speedster to run all the way into opponent goal!

Ole said is a good performance put in by the lads. So is a good game. Is only 2-0. We still got FA cup, EFL cup, and Europa league to play for :p BPL no kick la

I watched the game, i am not totally disappointed. Sad with the loss, but the team yesterday won't be able to beat Liverpool if we do a replay.

Their only target last night was to put doubt into AWB n DDG head. I am only sadden to see us bullied off the pitch. Ref was pretty home-ish, haven't seen soccer net, was DDG yellow card over turned?

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lille midfielder Boubakary Soumare has spoken publicly for the first time since Man Utd and Chelsea's pursuit of him was revealed - and he's told L'Equipe he won't be moving to England in January.

He said: "I want to do a full season, yes. I feel good, my team-mates are helping me. It is not time to leave. I don't want to leave with regrets.

"Yes, of course [I would like to leave], I have already discussed with the coach. I told him very clearly. I have a very clear idea of where I want to go in my career. I know where I am today. And that suits me."

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I watched the game, i am not totally disappointed. Sad with the loss, but the team yesterday won't be able to beat Liverpool if we do a replay.

Their only target last night was to put doubt into AWB n DDG head. I am only sadden to see us bullied off the pitch. Ref was pretty home-ish, haven't seen soccer net, was DDG yellow card over turned?

Even Barcelona, Bayern Munich, PSG, Real Madrid, Juventus will lose or draw at Anfield. Need to sign a few taller players to match the physical strength of other teams. Koulibaly has the size but Man Utd won't be able to sign him.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's why I said it's really no point to replace Ole. I would give him another 2 seasons, that's 6 transfer windows in total, and if he can't get what he wants in that time, means he either is clueless or he can't make Ed works for him. Then perhaps we need to give someone else the chance.

That may sound very long for some here, another 2 years, but it's 7 years since SAF retired, and we are still nowhere near top 4 quality. Constant changing will just bring us to the previous Liverpool cycle. I really don't want to wait another 30 years as the fools did.

If JM was really backed, if we signed HM earlier plus the others he asked, I'm pretty sure we won't be debating if AP, Fred, Lingard or Linde is good enough. May not be the prettiest football, but Rome isn't built in one day...

He is already clueless now. Key players are injured. Replacements unable to play well. He doesn't know who will be signed because Woodward seems unable to sign the 1st & 2nd choice players (either they refused to come, their clubs refused to sell or Woodward refused to pay the amount).

Last edited:

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I think United still got potential to be in top 4.

Leicester and Chelsea aren't that great. Spurs is just using an old manager who's past his prime. Arsenal is a big joke atm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.