Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even Barcelona, Bayern Munich, PSG, Real Madrid, Juventus will lose or draw at Anfield. Need to sign a few taller players to match the physical strength of other teams. Koulibaly has the size but Man Utd won't be able to sign him.

lazio sms is strong in air and has the strength to bully. he can win the ball in the mid but unlikely utd can sign him since woody is incompetent.

koulibaly wants to leave napoli but doubt woody can sign him. koulibaly is slow so if pair him together with maguire will make our defence even slower and vulnerable to pacy attackers.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
He is already clueless now. Key players are injured. Replacements unable to play well. He doesn't know who will be signed because Woodward seems unable to sign the 1st & 2nd choice players (either they refused to come, their clubs refused to sell or Woodward refused to pay the amount).

Not exactly Ole's fault, or any previous managers' fault when we couldn't sign the players that the manager wants yeah? All of them had to play with what they have on hand now. I am pretty sure if Ole played Mata, there will be ppl say Mata so slow why play him. Whatever he does will attract negative comments because the fact is the team is weak as hell now, and I don't fault the manager for that.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He freed them when he came in after Jose. That was the run.

Its like 80% beh kan teams... :s22:

Not exactly Ole's fault, or any previous managers' fault when we couldn't sign the players that the manager wants yeah? All of them had to play with what they have on hand now. I am pretty sure if Ole played Mata, there will be ppl say Mata so slow why play him. Whatever he does will attract negative comments because the fact is the team is weak as hell now, and I don't fault the manager for that.

When u refuse to strengthen the squad and keep letting first team players left

And now with few injuries we are left with barebones

Not manager fault ? :s22:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as i all along been blaming. its Ed Woodward's inept ability to bring in people to blame

just that this time round, Ole keep saying he is happy with squad, only want to sign if player proves to be the right kind, i cannot say it is 100% only Ed. at least i know Mourinho whined for a centreback all summer and didn't get it.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
in shot ******* ed wood stop interring with the football side..

he can concentrate on looking at next carrot head aka sponsorship

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score

in short ******* ed wood stop interring with the football side..

he can concentrate on looking at next carrot head aka sponsorship

Of course not Ole's fault. We knew he agreed to let those players go, but those players wanted to go as well. Also, how do we know he never asked for more players? But from past histories, I know for many times when our manager asked for a player, Ed never deliver. The difference this time is Ole kept his mouth shut rather than openly complained as LvG or JM did.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
82780130_2908656039154853_2659914722911977472_o.jpg

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I can honestly say I think our glory days are behind us. We going to be the next Liverpool not winning the league for 30 years

unless miracle happened like some super rich person who don't mind to be carrot head and buy united over from Glazers.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can honestly say I think our glory days are behind us. We going to be the next Liverpool not winning the league for 30 years

unless miracle happened like some super rich person who don't mind to be carrot head and buy united over from Glazers.

Actually there was improvement under ah gaal and Mou. Ah gaal won us FA cup. Mou got 2nd with almost the same squad Ole is having now.

Look at moyes and Ole? Dont they look similar. The job is out of their depth. But too bad, in Ole we trust. Cause last time we didnt give Moyes enough time( look at the damage he done in just mere seven months). I only can say good luck to next manager that take over from Ole if his "rebuilding" 2seasons down the road fail lol.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually there was improvement under ah gaal and Mou. Ah gaal won us FA cup. Mou got 2nd with almost the same squad Ole is having now.

Look at moyes and Ole? Dont they look similar. The job is out of their depth. But too bad, in Ole we trust. Cause last time we didnt give Moyes enough time( look at the damage he done in just mere seven months). I only can say good luck to next manager that take over from Ole if his "rebuilding" 2seasons down the road fail lol.

I was hoping we could keep JM longer than we did, and almost everyone celebrated his sacking. Ole is not up there with top managers, but at least the signings have improved than previous. He IS doing the right things for the club, but I don't think he can survive to see the result. Still, you can't say HM, AWB, DJ, BW, and MG are bad players for us 2 years later. At the same time. I can't wait to see him get rid more deadwood for us.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he is doing the things a DoF should be doing for us, what our Ed Woodward and his football people should be doing

Last edited:

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he is doing the things a DoF should be doing for us, what our Ed Woodward and his football people should be doing

which club take 2 years to find dof? unless somebody refuse to let go of the power.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when u see we are linked with the biggest names in Europe until left with ex players with absolute zero experience for the DoF job, u know people are trying to siam this job cos of how restricted it is going to be
which club take 2 years to find dof? unless somebody refuse to let go of the power.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sporting are remaining firm and want €60m + €10m for Bruno Fernandes. Constant contacts are continuing with #mufc. Talks even took place on Sunday. The first offer was €50m + €20m with an add on including the player to win the Ballon d'Or #mulive [record, @Sport_Witness]

What is Ed smokin there? Ballon d’Or? 😂😂😂 no wonder Sporting don’t want to sell.

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as i all along been blaming. its Ed Woodward's inept ability to bring in people to blame

just that this time round, Ole keep saying he is happy with squad, only want to sign if player proves to be the right kind, i cannot say it is 100% only Ed. at least i know Mourinho whined for a centreback all summer and didn't get it.

Yup might as well promote the whole youth team to play as first team players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.