The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

uniboy

Reaction score
Pod3zjf.jpg

Wow, think you have difficulty every morning choosing which Patek to wear? How you go about it

BigStick

Reaction score
Wow, think you have difficulty every morning choosing which Patek to wear? How you go about it

I have other watches too. Most of the time, I pick watches that do not require pusher adjusters to set date/month/day as I tend to leave in a hurry. Between these 3, the 5711 gets the most wrist time. It is understated, slim and light, which are traits that I like in my watches. :)

kenkaw

Reaction score
A7Iskkm.jpg

Very unique jumping hour complication in the automatic Christopher Ward C1 Grand Malvern.

Hour is read off the Arabic numeral at the 12 o'clock position, while the single blue hand shows the minute. Every hour on the hour, the numeral 'jumps' to the next digit with a satisfying mechanical click that is audible in a silent room. Overall, a very well-made watch with a complication that you seldom find, even in higher-end luxury watches. :D

Last edited:

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Very unique jumping hour complication in the automatic Christopher Ward C1 Grand Malvern.

Hour is read off the Arabic numeral at the 12 o'clock position, while the single blue hand shows the minute. Every hour on the hour, the numeral 'jumps' to the next digit with a satisfying mechanical click that is audible in a silent room. Overall, a very well-made watch with a complication that you seldom find, even in higher-end luxury watches. :D

Interesting watch and value for money indeed. :):s12:

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tEQB.jpg

I have to agree great value. Below is an article on jumping hour complications
https://wornandwound.com/complications-jumping-hour/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.