NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Glassesmissing

Reaction score
Hi,

WTA if there have been any social science grads who succesfully applied to teach at MOE? I'm considering taking social science degree then teach english/gp/social studies

Is this a viable path?

Hello Njcmaple! Yes, it’s a viable path. I have a friend graduated with a social science degree.. she’s now a SS/ English teacher at a primary school.

meowyy

Reaction score
Just went for my medical at raffles today. This should be the last stage of the hiring process right? Hopefully can get offer :)

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I applied! waiting for updates. u?

Hi, i didnt apply in the end. Now applying for other jobs in the meantime. I will apply for the may/june intake if i still can't get a job by then. Wish u all here the very best of luck, n happy cny!:)

lucyzm

Reaction score
School Counsellor

Hey there. Has anyone received any updates for the School Counsellor (Untrained) position? I have been waiting after the interview for more than 2 weeks and no news of any medical or EPT test invitation :(

Nnameless

Reaction score
Hey there. Has anyone received any updates for the School Counsellor (Untrained) position? I have been waiting after the interview for more than 2 weeks and no news of any medical or EPT test invitation :(

Not sure about other positions in MOE, but unlike private sectors, usually after the application window ends then they will start to call people up for interview, which can take up to few weeks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.