Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrayharry

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as i all along been blaming. its Ed Woodward's inept ability to bring in people to blame

just that this time round, Ole keep saying he is happy with squad, only want to sign if player proves to be the right kind, i cannot say it is 100% only Ed. at least i know Mourinho whined for a centreback all summer and didn't get it.

its a plot...as long woody got one manager that dont argue with him and occasionally does spectacular, he can continue lining his wallet and making the commercial side grow.

team dont win nvm,more kumgong sponsors and more big name money minded player to sell shirts n please the investor can liao. whatever i cant achieve on the pitch i use commercial gain to offset :o

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
United insert a similar clause in Martial's when they signed him
Sporting are remaining firm and want €60m + €10m for Bruno Fernandes. Constant contacts are continuing with #mufc. Talks even took place on Sunday. The first offer was €50m + €20m with an add on including the player to win the Ballon d'Or #mulive [record, @Sport_Witness]

What is Ed smokin there? Ballon d’Or? 😂😂😂 no wonder Sporting don’t want to sell.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sporting are remaining firm and want €60m + €10m for Bruno Fernandes. Constant contacts are continuing with #mufc. Talks even took place on Sunday. The first offer was €50m + €20m with an add on including the player to win the Ballon d'Or #mulive [record, @Sport_Witness]

What is Ed smokin there? Ballon d’Or? 😂😂😂 no wonder Sporting don’t want to sell.

But no other club will be so kum gong like United. Just look at Sterling, cost $50m nia.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

he is good but not that good..

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
see its not sporting holding up the deal its ed useless Woodward who does not want to pay up .

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
see its not sporting holding up the deal its ed useless Woodward who does not want to pay up .

This is not the 1st time it happens. Either Woodward is playing a waiting game until the last day or no funds to spend.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd must sack Woodward for transfer market shortcomings - Neville

REUTERS: Former defender and television pundit Gary Neville has said Manchester United should sack chief executive Ed Woodward as he has overseen a period of decline despite the Premier League club having one of the largest wage bills in the world.

United have not won a Premier League title since 2013 - when former manager Alex Ferguson retired - despite spending nearly one billion pounds (US$1.30 billion) on incoming transfers without a director of football to identify potential recruits.

"I can't change the ownership of United, no one can," Neville said. "I'm struggling to understand why the ownership have persisted in trusting that management team to oversee the building of a Premier League title-winning team since Sir Alex left.

"I saw a statistic two weeks ago that United have the second highest wage bill in the world and that's the squad they've got. It's unforgivable, it really is.

"I can't believe the investment that's been put into the squad in the last five, six, seven years and you end up with that out on the pitch."

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...ansfer-market-shortcomings---neville-12292070

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If it's true, on paper it's a 70m deal for the headlines, but in actual fact, only paying up 50m, and doing it such that we avoid paying the add-ons. This is like buying a car but not driving it in order to preserve the 100K km warranty and avoid doing servicing due to mileage.

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Marcus Rashford

@MarcusRashford
On the pitch or not, @ManUtd fans don’t get much bigger than me.

You best believe I'll be involved in team meetings, team huddles and team sessions throughout this recovery

nagase_4

Reaction score
Marcus Rashford

@MarcusRashford
On the pitch or not, @ManUtd fans don’t get much bigger than me.

You best believe I'll be involved in team meetings, team huddles and team sessions throughout this recovery

Why feels like he shooting someone ah...
Lol!

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This woody ah how many years also never improve, every transfer window also media circus in the end also kanna chop left right centre. From those clownish acts in Herrera fellaini deals till now still the same old story. Gill never had the problem, first day transfer window settled and chop signings. Dealt with sporting Porto and even difficult clubs like spurs also no issue.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its a plot...as long woody got one manager that dont argue with him and occasionally does spectacular, he can continue lining his wallet and making the commercial side grow.

team dont win nvm,more kumgong sponsors and more big name money minded player to sell shirts n please the investor can liao. whatever i cant achieve on the pitch i use commercial gain to offset :o

I already noticed this pattern. the minute they start calling him out during press conference, all get the axe.

that's why Ole job very secure, he won't be sacked for sure.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Marcus Rashford's back was causing him significant discomfort in the days before the Wolves replay, with him even finding it painful to sit down at an event held after the Norwich win."

:s22::s22::s22:

seriously ..... what's our management doing.

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
unless the glazers and woodward 'accidentally' gets knocked off from earth, nothing will change

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Romero just crashed his car a couple of hours ago

3ggG2zF.png

Looks like a Lambo

2 wk celery fly.. can recoup back 2 weeks later..

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
EOv9jS-XkAE1sbq

Look how times have changed, in the past, OT is always a sell out.. now still need to pitch to get supporters to buy tickets...

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and our medical team gave a go ahead for him to play. either that or club decided to play him due to lack of players.

"Marcus Rashford's back was causing him significant discomfort in the days before the Wolves replay, with him even finding it painful to sit down at an event held after the Norwich win."

:s22::s22::s22:

seriously ..... what's our management doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.