Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's year 2020 and the s20 and s20+ only comes with 128gb storage?! Wtf...

I know there's microsd but I rather use it for my second sim

Sonoda Umi

Reaction score
Why is everyone complaining? Most people will never notice the difference in performance, very few people will use apps that push the phones against the limit.
I think it's the SOT and battery life that people are concerned about? I am not sure since I don't really use Samsung but I see the replies on that guy's tweet also have other Asians complaining here and there about Exynos.

even for MTK & SD, can see that SD is much more power-efficient

jesp15

Reaction score
Why pay same amount if the sd version is better in terms of power efficiency, gaming performance and so on. That is the bottom line.

If you are not gaming particularly, then you wont mind.

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why is everyone complaining? Most people will never notice the difference in performance, very few people will use apps that push the phones against the limit.

I noticed the difference. My note 9 gets heated up very easily.. Even when doing simple tasks, like browsing the Web. And when it happens the battery life drops rapidly. Something I never experience in SD phones.

Aikon

Reaction score
So how many are really deterred from buying in the end? Look at the S10 threads, all the enthusiasts finally picked up a local Exynos S10.

Much as I want an SD, I want that 108mpx S20 Ultra even more. The present implementation by XM in Note 10 is just woeful.

stressmage

Master Member
Reaction score

865 comes with user upgradable driver directly from play store. Generally, snapdragon chipset is always better optimized especially when talking about games. And we haven even talk about snapdragons better efficiency.....

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Full specs of the Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra leaked

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-full-specs-galaxy-s20-s20-and-s20-ultra-leaked

s20specsleak_news.jpg

Tenpai

Master Member
Reaction score
I am ok if storage is 128GB since I can't use finish tbh

But Exynos? **** that, I don't feel like paying 1k for that while Americans and Japanese are paying nearly the same for SD

Tsoukalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Note 20 only be out around aug 2020 hor? Should get s20 now or wait ah? I using lg v20 from maybe 3? Yrs back

Sent from 西方极乐世界 using GAGT

Ye_Rongtian

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6.9" is HUGE.....
Yes. I bought N10+ and sold it after using it for 1 week and went back to using S10+. N10+ is simply too tall and wide. Cannot fit into my jeans pocket. Might as well since S10+ is the last phone to have headphone jack and heart rate sensor.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.