Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ian Wright: "Solskjær is under intense pressure to get #mufc back where they were and he's thought about himself before he thought about the player. Solskjær has put himself above Marcus Rashford's health."

He's not wrong you know. If we had signed proper replacements for players who left (LKK AS7 Herrera Pompom), we wouldn't be in such a mess now.. worst of all is we lost our best front player MR10.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm sure if man utd want mutual cancellation of loan Inter also happy...

Cos in six months since the loan begun, AS only appeared 6 times in matches for Inter. The rest of the time either injured or cos Conte deem he not in the right condition.

whats worse is this AS faker played in more Chile international matches during the same period than he played for the club(s) who pay his wages..

Whenever return from internationals then geng injuries...

Really is jiak liao bee to the max.

This guy very despicable. All the reasons and excuses used liao, go another team also like that. Only wanna collect wages. But can perform for country. ******* pianist :s13:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does he know for a fact that Solskjaer knew about the fracture beforehand and still played Rashford? or did our useless medical team failed to detect the fracture and cleared him to play?
i was once told mine was just swollen and can go home. 1-2days later received a call n told me to go back cos they found a stress fracture after reviewing xray. but i never use multi million dollar medical team.
Ian Wright: "Solskjær is under intense pressure to get #mufc back where they were and he's thought about himself before he thought about the player. Solskjær has put himself above Marcus Rashford's health."

Last edited:

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This guy very despicable. All the reasons and excuses used liao, go another team also like that. Only wanna collect wages. But can perform for country. ******* pianist :s13:

Not fair to judge Sanchez like this. During the season he played more for man utd, man utd actually finished 2nd.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that season, we were already mostly 2nd all the time before he joined.
the lowest was being 3rd in one game week.
its not like he came and set us on fire den pulled us up to 2nd.
Not fair to judge Sanchez like this. During the season he played more for man utd, man utd actually finished 2nd.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does he know for a fact that Solskjaer knew about the fracture beforehand and still played Rashford? or did our useless medical team failed to detect the fracture and cleared him to play?
i was once told mine was just swollen and can go home. 1-2days later received a call n told me to go back cos they found a stress fracture after reviewing xray. but i never use multi million dollar medical team.

Given how big the club is.. I'm sure there are enough personnel and equipment in the medical team to know such things.. so chances are OGS already knew. But then again, maybe MR10 also pressed on and garang wanna play.

Tiagong he has a floating bone in his ankle for past 11 months playing through pain.

My point is if we had properly sought replacements, MR10 at 22 age would not be our main source of goals and over used. Another stats show that no one else has played more matches than him in the PL since 2016 when he broke into first team.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please sack Ed.

Man Utd will never challenge for the title if he is dealing with signing players & transfer of players. He will only sign the player if there is a desperate need for that position. Always 1 or 2 transfer periods behind.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the news about talks held with Poch is true.. we can only hope Poch manage to get his demands in place, about Ed giving absolute power to Manager for buying & selling of players, before taking over after this season.

We're actually on course for 59 expected points at this end of this season.. lower than last season.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

{Facepalm}
00r9bms.jpg

:s22:

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should use the transfer amount from Lukaku to get Bruno Fernandes. Next season sell Pogba & will be able to sign maybe 2 players.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so its not a fact, and also Owen Hargreaves will disagree with you about our medical team.
Given how big the club is.. I'm sure there are enough personnel and equipment in the medical team to know such things.. so chances are OGS already knew. But then again, maybe MR10 also pressed on and garang wanna play.

Tiagong he has a floating bone in his ankle for past 11 months playing through pain.

My point is if we had properly sought replacements, MR10 at 22 age would not be our main source of goals and over used. Another stats show that no one else has played more matches than him in the PL since 2016 when he broke into first team.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
already used for Maguire
how much did u think we sold Lukaku for? 200mil?

and if u are thinking of the original transfer kitty, it went to AWB+Dan James and also paying for people like Smalling and Sanchez while on loan at other clubs.
Should use the transfer amount from Lukaku to get Bruno Fernandes. Next season sell Pogba & will be able to sign maybe 2 players.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there need to be a fans protest to get woodward and glazers out of the club

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bruno Fernandes transfer still on?

Common ground reached as Man Utd finally settle on Bruno Fernandes fee

Manchester United will reportedly announce in the coming days an agreement has been reached for Bruno Fernandes after it was claimed they had agreed to “meet in the middle” over their negotiations with Sporting Lisbon.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/announcement-due-as-man-utd-finally-agree-bruno-fernandes-transfer-fee

Sign 1 player takes more than 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.