Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

xavilee

Reaction score
hi guys, i'm holding a 1st gen switch and i realize the battery can't even last me the whole day.
if i start my game at 100% playing one piece pirate warrior 3 and play time is around 50 mins on my journey to office, after that on stand by mode. then another 50 mins on my journey to home. i will left with around 20-25%.
is that consider a battery faulty?

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, i'm holding a 1st gen switch and i realize the battery can't even last me the whole day.
if i start my game at 100% playing one piece pirate warrior 3 and play time is around 50 mins on my journey to office, after that on stand by mode. then another 50 mins on my journey to home. i will left with around 20-25%.

sounds ok.....

Elysium87

Reaction score

did u do yr research? it doesn't suppose to last u whole day. it's normal. it will last u about 2.5 to 6.5 depends on how u use.

anyway this kind of battery even with current technology (like mobile phone) after few years, it's battery life will start to decrease i believe

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score

sounds ok. switch gen 1 battery life 2-5 hrs depending on the game you play

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sound normal to me. Some games suck more power.

Sent from Home using GAGT

XxGaiaxX

Reaction score

Brightness, wifi, volume all those comes into play as well. Mine last me 3 hours + too on those games which are more graphic demanding.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

almost console quality game in the palm of your hands is like that, processing lots of stuff. consider gd alredi,...anyway i feel switch charge very fast..so no issue.

kenvup

Reaction score
Shopee also selling export Switch under $400 and now even cheaper with their CNY 18% cashback promo. But dunno gen1 or 2.

Hi all, I'm intending to buy Switch Gen 2.

Would like to ask why QOO10 are selling sets starting from $379 vs local shop selling for $550

Quite a huge difference?

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rumor has it Nintendo will release a pro version this year. If you are in no hurry, can wait. Rumor okay, so this could be false.

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rumor has it Nintendo will release a pro version this year. If you are in no hurry, can wait. Rumor okay, so this could be false.
Not real imo. Now they are concentrating on China launch.

Earliest also end of the year or next year.

Sent from Home using GAGT

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If your switch is Japan set and well taken care of, can choose to sell it if Pro does show up. Should be higher resale value than local sets.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.