Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Common ground reached as Man Utd finally settle on Bruno Fernandes fee

Manchester United will reportedly announce in the coming days an agreement has been reached for Bruno Fernandes after it was claimed they had agreed to “meet in the middle” over their negotiations with Sporting Lisbon.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/announcement-due-as-man-utd-finally-agree-bruno-fernandes-transfer-fee

Sign 1 player takes more than 3 weeks.

left 1 more week for utd to sign a striker otherwise have to depend on inconsistent martial to carry the team for rest of season.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sudden invasion of pool fans. post it in your own supporters thread.

My friends, relatives and colleagues are doing almost the thing to me now and then, of course I take all those as joking mode, they just doing back to me of what I have done to them for the last two decades during saf reign, furthermore some of them have waited 30 yrs for this moment??? :D

Last edited:

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Marcus Rashford 'set for further surgery' 11 months after Jordan Henderson tackle

Marcus Rashford will reportedly use his forthcoming time on the sidelines to fix an ankle problem which has been troubling him for almost a year.

The Manchester United forward is set to be out for up to three months after suffering a stress fracture in his back in last week's FA Cup third round replay against Wolves.

The Telegraph report that the heavy workload placed on Rashford this season had ensured that he has been suffering with a back injury for some time, and recently struggled to sit down during an interview with club legend Ryan Giggs.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/marcus-rashford-set-further-surgery-21324206

Most likely he will be out for the rest of the season.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My friends, relatives and colleagues are doing almost the thing to me now and then, of course I take all those as joking mode, they just doing back to me of what I have done to them for the last two decades during saf reign, furthermore simevif them have waited 30 yrs for this moment??? :D

Pool no matter how bad they play, is still watchable. Watching United on the other hand, our emotions would yoyo up and down. U don't know what kind of team will be coming out of the tunnel.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know it's ridiculous to compare ole to saf, somemore in this era where players no longer fear/ respect managers
Ole just dun have the guts to drop underperforming players, those played better will be benched cuz they belong to ole's so called reserve and then those playing like shiat one auto will go back to the starting lineup

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just brought Martial into my fpl team. Hope he repay me some faith with mata set to start next game.

Btw is tmr night.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GT8M2z1.jpg

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pool no matter how bad they play, is still watchable. Watching United on the other hand, our emotions would yoyo up and down. U don't know what kind of team will be coming out of the tunnel.

Pool now playing like our Ronaldo/Rooney/Tevez/Bebetov era. Super free flowing. Teams scared to face them.

Meanwhile we have regressed to where Pool were in the same era.

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Marcus Rashford 'set for further surgery' 11 months after Jordan Henderson tackle

Marcus Rashford will reportedly use his forthcoming time on the sidelines to fix an ankle problem which has been troubling him for almost a year.

The Manchester United forward is set to be out for up to three months after suffering a stress fracture in his back in last week's FA Cup third round replay against Wolves.

The Telegraph report that the heavy workload placed on Rashford this season had ensured that he has been suffering with a back injury for some time, and recently struggled to sit down during an interview with club legend Ryan Giggs.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/marcus-rashford-set-further-surgery-21324206

Most likely he will be out for the rest of the season.
i hope he come back performance will not drop.. very scare if that happen...

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i hope he come back performance will not drop.. very scare if that happen...

He should avoid Euro & take the time to rest. Career is more important. He won't get anything by representing England because England is not going to win Euro.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
judging from our obsession with English players. i think England can sweep up Euro n World Cup

He should avoid Euro & take the time to rest. Career is more important. He won't get anything by representing England because England is not going to win Euro.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sporting Lisbon’s new signing means Bruno Fernandes deal must be concluded this week

Whilst there are numerous conflicting reports in both the Portuguese and English media about what is happening in the Bruno Fernandes transfer saga, the weight of evidence suggests that it is likely to be concluded in the near future.

One of the most telling pieces of evidence has emerged today after several Portuguese sources, including A Bola and Record, claim that Sporting are about to sign Slovan Bratislava’s Andraz Sporar for around €7 million (£6 million), with the player arriving in Lisbon today for his medical and to complete the move.

As reported here last week, whilst Sporar is not a like-for-like replacement for Fernandes, the fact is that Sporting’s debt problems are such that it is almost impossible they would be able to raise the funds to buy the Slovenian without selling Fernandes first.

O Jogo has revealed that Sporting need to raise €65 million (£55 million) by the end of January to pay debtors and avoid serious penalties that would come into effect if the debt was not cleared by that date.

The Lisbon club simply do not have the money to buy Sporar.

Back in March 2019, Calciomercato was already reporting that Sporting needed to sell Fernandes to clear their debts, which at the time amounted to a reported €41 million (£35 million). That did not happen in the summer, and the debt has now escalated beyond control.

It is clear to see why both clubs have been intransigent in negotiations – with United’s negotiators knowing how desperately Sporting need to sell the 25-year-old and Sporting desperately needing to reach the magic €65 million mark. But now The Mail claims this morning that the two clubs are set to meet in the middle and agree a fee of €55 million (£47 million) plus bonuses.

Meanwhile, Correio de Manha is reporting that superagent Jorge Mendes is helping Sporting to keep Fernandes until the end of the season, when it has been reported that Manchester City might be willing to pay the player’s full release clause of €100 million (£85 million).

However feasible it might sound, this story does not sit comfortably with the news that Sporting are signing a player in this window. The only way it would be possible would be if a club like City were to buy Fernandes now and loan him back to Sporting for the rest of the season.

The logical conclusion to all this must be that if Sporting do indeed sign the Slovenian striker in the next 48 hours, a deal with somebody, and in all likelihood the Red Devils, would need to be struck in that same 48 hour period.

http://thepeoplesperson.com/2020/01/21/sporting-deal-needs-bruno-sale-211514/

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
🗣️ Solskjaer: "Of course, Mason [Greenwood] is going to get more chances now. Juan [Mata] will have to step up again."

Lol Ole, i would be fooking him in my heart if i am mata.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd talks begin as Pochettino reiterates his one main demand

Mauricio Pochettino has reportedly already opened talks over taking charge at Manchester United, but has repeated his main demand ahead of a potential deal.

According to Italian journalist Alfredo Pedulla, the Argentine has begun negotiations over replacing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and has supposedly asked for a significant amount of control over transfers if he takes the Old Trafford post.

The report suggests Pochettino is concerned about the issues Solskjaer has had to deal with in the transfer market, with several recent rumoured deals either dragging on or failing to happen at all.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/man-utd-talks-begin-as-pochettino-reiterates-his-one-main-demand

Now Pochettino is getting smart. Wants control over transfers before taking the job.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sporting Lisbon’s new signing means Bruno Fernandes deal must be concluded this week

Whilst there are numerous conflicting reports in both the Portuguese and English media about what is happening in the Bruno Fernandes transfer saga, the weight of evidence suggests that it is likely to be concluded in the near future.

One of the most telling pieces of evidence has emerged today after several Portuguese sources, including A Bola and Record, claim that Sporting are about to sign Slovan Bratislava’s Andraz Sporar for around €7 million (£6 million), with the player arriving in Lisbon today for his medical and to complete the move.

Since Sporting identify this Andraz Sporar as a player they want, and they are not like-for-like, why don't we sign B.Fernandes liao, then hijack the Andraz Sporar deal and sign him too :s13: That would be funny :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.