Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GT8M2z1.jpg

Club gets charge but what do referees get for a poor decision?

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When you are flying high everyone wants to kiss your as5, when you are down everyone wants to walk all over you.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In other news... Chicharito signs for LA Galaxy.

He's one who I thought should not have been let go by LVG, and would gladly welcome back.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United made "strides forward" during the defeat to Liverpool, according to manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

United fell to a 2-0 defeat at Anfield on Sunday but the Norwegian insists he saw enough from his team to suggest they are "on the right track."

This guy is delusional.. smoking pot

vickyboi

Reaction score
I know several people believe we hardly played well which I agree. But for a good 10 to twenty minutes or even more in the second half we were pegging Liverpool back and they had almost every player defending. Right up till the second goal they were defending consistently while we had a series of attacks and corners that were being launched by both Fred and Matic. We didn't have world class players but come on, appreciate the effort by at least two of the most maligned players. One even ran through their midfield although there were giants around him and took a shot that needed saving. And though it pains me to say it Liverpool are miles ahead of us. And as a manager, with a team already bereft of confidence and it's top goal scorer do you expect Ole to bash them more in public. He should be bashing Ed. I for one am glad that Liverpool didn't thrash us. If only Martial had scored. If only Fred had scored. If only Rashford was available. All these ifs. As what Keane said in the interview Ole needs to be backed but he's not. And he can't get the players that he wants not because of himself but Ed. Let's appreciate the boys efforts.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6010 using GAGT

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chelsea and Arsenal 2-2, can Utd take advantage of this to close the gap to 3 points?

Or will it be another “we have taken good positions today and we have laboured hard against a strong team like Burnley. Unfortunately we were bit unlucky in front of goal. I’m proud of my boys and we will work hard on the training ground to improve”

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solskjær: "He’s [Rashford] going to get as long as he needs to get fit. We’re not going to risk him when he’s had an injury. I’ve got the best medical staff in the country and I’m sure when Marcus comes back, he’ll be 100 per cent fit." #mulive [mirror]

Best medical staff?! See the amount of players dropping like flies, how good can they be? How this medical team overlook Rashy’s stress fracture in the first place?

Pogba made the right choice to go look for his own medical team.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
EPIC... it's all going downhill from now

Is the same de la, no worries. With Rashy or without Rashy United also dont score alot :)
Is only Rashy give more fugs on the field compared go Martial. United need a good striker. E.g. LKK. But must have supplies to that striker la

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Everytime kanna whack liao Ole say he see improvement and we are going the right track.

:s13:

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solskjær: "He’s [Rashford] going to get as long as he needs to get fit. We’re not going to risk him when he’s had an injury. I’ve got the best medical staff in the country and I’m sure when Marcus comes back, he’ll be 100 per cent fit." #mulive [mirror]

Best medical staff?! See the amount of players dropping like flies, how good can they be? How this medical team overlook Rashy’s stress fracture in the first place?

Angmo like to talk positive

Esp the brits, they are not like the yanks...in your face if u dont deliver

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
every game also only afford that 10-20mins of good play, esp when opponents take their foot off the gas. how is that proper progress?

we dont win games on what ifs

will Ole ever criticise Ed? cos when that happens, he will be sacked like the others that did.

but we all know he is not going to be backed properly. 2 midfielders 2 strikers left and none came but we still got people that thinks Ed hs no fault cos he bought Maguire AWB DJ

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now even medical staff also need to be baby-ed like the players :s22:

Rashford either played through injury cos it went undetected by medical team, or because the team didn't buy replacements for attackers

we now know why Pogba did what he did.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Angmo like to talk positive

Esp the brits, they are not like the yanks...in your face if u dont deliver

Brits talk positive and nice? They are one of the most sarcastic ones when shiat hits the fans...

Anyway, Ole is not a Brit. He's Norwegian. Scandinavians are the most direct people in the world... More so than Americans.

The way Ole talks match after match is either he is delusional, or he is on another level of sarcasm that I've never known possible.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some people are lamenting on how we missed Haaland and should have gone all out for him

this kid come here wont score a debut hattrick. Dortmund got Hazard Sancho to supply him. who we got here? Pereira n Lingard that cant make forward passes?

Is the same de la, no worries. With Rashy or without Rashy United also dont score alot :)
Is only Rashy give more fugs on the field compared go Martial. United need a good striker. E.g. LKK. But must have supplies to that striker la

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.