Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

Lucky177

Master Member
Reaction score
Same. No interest to play that admon sharing thing. Have moved to shopee for most of my shopping stuff. Cheaper even without coupons and free shipping for my case.

couple of reasons:

1) reduction of coupons

2) getting more and more expensive (ShopeE getting cheaper and more competitive)

3) Qcoins no longer attractive. (no card offers)

4) Gift cards no longer give discounts for $100 GC.

i have moved couple of my stuffs purchase to shopee already.

Last edited:

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
another couple of reasons is that:

1) shopeE gives u cashback in terms of shopeE coins (for certain items). in a way entice you to come back and shop with them.

2) Got Ronaldo inside. :s13:

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same. No interest to play that admon sharing thing. Have moved to shopee for most of my shopping stuff. Cheaper even without coupons, and free shipping in my case.

i only go in everyday spin, and log attendance and log off liao.

long stretch.. but i think certain items i can't get it from shopeE especially those electrical items.

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am considering to buy a phone from Qoo10, i saw can choose one of these 2 free gifts... anyone knows which item will cost more if i buy from retail shop ?

Bluetooth wireless headset
Samsung 32GB micro SD card

JomJom

Reaction score
Qoo10 going to be like Groupon and Ensogo Dealsg. Qoo10 items nowadays also not very cheap. Not cheap never mind, but restrict buyers account using coupon and etc. Nowadays so many platforms, you restrict ppl account ppl will still go another platform buy. They think they still 5 years back where they are the only e-commerce site?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am considering to buy a phone from Qoo10, i saw can choose one of these 2 free gifts... anyone knows which item will cost more if i buy from retail shop ?

IMO, i would take the microsd. The bluetooth headset if not branded is very chapalang one.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Qoo10 going to be like Groupon and Ensogo Dealsg. Qoo10 items nowadays also not very cheap. Not cheap never mind, but restrict buyers account using coupon and etc. Nowadays so many platforms, you restrict ppl account ppl will still go another platform buy. They think they still 5 years back where they are the only e-commerce site?
Erm, actually all online platforms are getting more expensive. It's not just qoo10. Frankly speaking, qoo10 still not that bad. You still can get some items at cheaper rates. Lazada nowadays like can only buy during big sale period. Other times totally too expensive. Shopee most of the time is cheaper but the price is also increasing. So just do yoir homework to compare which site is cheaper for the items you wish to buy.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can I know which phone u're getting?

spying

Reaction score
Looking for $50 coupon. Can trade with Gold tier coupons or send me if you not using thanks.

spying

Reaction score
He is refering to the VIP 50/400. And trying to make them feel guilty for not using it and sending to him. Unfortunately, its not working at all.

I was lamenting that when I had the vip coupon couple of months ago but didn't want to buy anything and now I want to buy something I don't have it. Wtf is wrong with you people and the negativity?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was lamenting that when I had the vip coupon couple of months ago but didn't want to buy anything and now I want to buy something I don't have it. Wtf is wrong with you people and the negativity?

$200 and 20 orders in 3 mths requirement. Jia you.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Without getting blocked from Qoo10 for using too many coupon or discounted items. This is the tougher part.

Buying 10 orders in a day from single seller shld have higher chance of tio noticed by qoo10 as compared to buying 10 orders across a week bah. 3 mths is quite long though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.