[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Games should bring enjoyment &/or be stress-free. If it's causing you distress or anxiety, best to switch to something else.

I agree. I’m upset as I’ve spent a lot of time and money on pogo, even during spoofing. IF I were to just give up like that, feels very wasted.

linkteo

Reaction score
Today flew to few raid gym and bolang, also saw gym not fully filled after 1 hour plus, this ban wave really hit hard.

I think only iTools mobile and rooted android are safe now.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today flew to few raid gym and bolang, also saw gym not fully filled after 1 hour plus, this ban wave really hit hard.

I think only iTools mobile and rooted android are safe now.

But iTools mobile now iOS 13 got limitation and both my iPhones are on latest OS. Hopefully ThinkSkysoft will ‘modify’ it to be fully compatible with iOS 13.

zensushi

Reaction score
I agree. I’m upset as I’ve spent a lot of time and money on pogo, even during spoofing. IF I were to just give up like that, feels very wasted.

I understand. I've dropped a few hundreds on this game. Still enjoyable...so shall keep playing. For a while more at least...

One of the first mobile games I played was Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North. Spent over $3000 on it. Thought I'd never stop playing it then...but the birth of my daughter changed everything! :o

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I understand. I've dropped a few hundreds on this game. Still enjoyable...so shall keep playing. For a while more at least...

One of the first mobile games I played was Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North. Spent over $3000 on it. Thought I'd never stop playing it then...but the birth of my daughter changed everything! :o

I agree on your last statement. I was a legit player in Pogo until my son was born and totally no time to go out to play anymore, hence spoofing started.

Initially used iTools desktop (paid $40+) for the software and spoofed with no issues until a ban wave targetting iTools users, then I got a RW. Immediately after the 7-day ban I went to iSpoofer and paid premium and really loved its feature set. Now this current ban wave, really no options left. Going to miss catching regionals, hunting for shiny mons from my coords feed list and hundos too.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a shundo Magikarp but never evolved, got it during the better days of spoofing.

Now my ‘future’ for playing pogo is bleak as if cannot spoof, no point playing. :(

Well

Can always play legit like many of us still do

heng8888

Reaction score
I agree on your last statement. I was a legit player in Pogo until my son was born and totally no time to go out to play anymore, hence spoofing started.

Initially used iTools desktop (paid $40+) for the software and spoofed with no issues until a ban wave targetting iTools users, then I got a RW. Immediately after the 7-day ban I went to iSpoofer and paid premium and really loved its feature set. Now this current ban wave, really no options left. Going to miss catching regionals, hunting for shiny mons from my coords feed list and hundos too.

Yo bro snoweagle, dun give up yet.. there is still hope.. I saw this youtube recently talking abt how to use ispoofer safely without ever worrying abt RW in view of this current ban wave.. if his method works for u, at least u can still spoof safely for now until better solution comes along!! Check it out.. keke

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a shundo Magikarp but never evolved, got it during the better days of spoofing.

Now my ‘future’ for playing pogo is bleak as if cannot spoof, no point playing. :(

Your main account RW just lifted ?

Maybe can checked up heng8888 video to help on spoofing safely.

Pesmerga

Reaction score
Haven tio rw yet. Maybe i play very safely. I dun fly even to msia.. just fly to gible/cranidos the rare ones in sg. Fingers crossed

Pesmerga

Reaction score
Maybe this game is aiming for those retirees....................:s13:

Where got time to play and how to attend ex raid if u play legally especially if u are working everyday 8 to 5.......................:s22:

Actually if i retiree i wont spend on this game sia... only reason i spent is cos i still have the earning income now

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually if i retiree i wont spend on this game sia... only reason i spent is cos i still have the earning income now

Niantic also doesn't bother you spend or not, they just banned u even if u support them by $$$......................:(

Pesmerga

Reaction score
Niantic also doesn't bother you spend or not, they just banned u even if u support them by $$$......................:(

Yea thats the issue. They are banning people who are actually spending. Not saying i spend thats why i can cheat, but they should be working on improving game system to reduce cheaters (such as allowing u to move around 1km radius of ur region without leaving ur house would be a good start actually). Sometimes its just unplayable at certain weather or condition which should be taken into account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.