View Single Post
Old 22-01-2020, 10:33 PM   #9786
Snoweagle
Arch-Supremacy Member

My main account on the day of RW , i spoofed whole day in Singapore no issues , in fact I went for 2 raids in Singapore . In the evening I went for a nap , when I woke up I saw a rare pkm in USA . I recall it was already 1 hour 50 min cool down so I thought fly there click the PKM and wait for 10 mins. The moment I flew there I canít find that rare one so I closed and opened my app , straight away RW. I think now even if we donít do anything, just by spoofing to another location will get RW if we donít observe the cool down time. Of course my buddy was out too that maybe another reason .
There were claims that the RW wasnít caused by the buddy system. Of course, thereíre lots of theory to the RW. Sometimes, I really overlooked the cool down time and threw a ball, causing softban and depending on location, can be an hr long.

Think now the ban wave is still ongoing so best is not to log into iSpoofer for the time being.