[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yo bro snoweagle, dun give up yet.. there is still hope.. I saw this youtube recently talking abt how to use ispoofer safely without ever worrying abt RW in view of this current ban wave.. if his method works for u, at least u can still spoof safely for now until better solution comes along!! Check it out.. keke

Wow 21mins, need time to slowly watch this and digest but don't have the time now. But I thank you and behalf of all iSpoofer users in advance! :D

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:eek:

Sad to hear that. Niantic really go all out to ban ispoofer users.

Now i am also afraid of my baby account but I really had no choice because i need to spoof this coming ex raid.....................:(

Your main account RW just lifted ?

Maybe can checked up heng8888 video to help on spoofing safely.

Maybe this game is aiming for those retirees....................:s13:

Where got time to play and how to attend ex raid if u play legally especially if u are working everyday 8 to 5.......................:s22:

But not sure if I always teleporting to different countries while already 0 mins left in cool down to search for specific mons, also contributing to the RW. But that's my habit of spoofing.

Yes my main's RW already lifted 2 days ago but these 2 days I've been legit so....so far so good. Will slowly check out the entire video when have more free time.

I agree....In fact people is Reddit also saying what about people with disabilities? NN doesn't care about these people and some who live in small communities where there're no stops or gyms and spent a lot of money on fuel driving out just to spin that stop or raid that gym.

NN just cares about banning spoofers, even where trainers like myself have spent over $1k buying coins. Makes me frustrated too. :(

Sgtrad

Reaction score
But not sure if I always teleporting to different countries while already 0 mins left in cool down to search for specific mons, also contributing to the RW. But that's my habit of spoofing.

Yes my main's RW already lifted 2 days ago but these 2 days I've been legit so....so far so good. Will slowly check out the entire video when have more free time.

I agree....In fact people is Reddit also saying what about people with disabilities? NN doesn't care about these people and some who live in small communities where there're no stops or gyms and spent a lot of money on fuel driving out just to spin that stop or raid that gym.

NN just cares about banning spoofers, even where trainers like myself have spent over $1k buying coins. Makes me frustrated too. :(

My main account on the day of RW , i spoofed whole day in Singapore no issues , in fact I went for 2 raids in Singapore . In the evening I went for a nap , when I woke up I saw a rare pkm in USA . I recall it was already 1 hour 50 min cool down so I thought fly there click the PKM and wait for 10 mins. The moment I flew there I can’t find that rare one so I closed and opened my app , straight away RW. I think now even if we don’t do anything, just by spoofing to another location will get RW if we don’t observe the cool down time. Of course my buddy was out too that maybe another reason .

zensushi

Reaction score
Yea thats the issue. They are banning people who are actually spending.

From what I'm reading here, it seems like those were merely warnings? How come such an uproar like as if spoofers were banned outright from playing? :s11:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My main account on the day of RW , i spoofed whole day in Singapore no issues , in fact I went for 2 raids in Singapore . In the evening I went for a nap , when I woke up I saw a rare pkm in USA . I recall it was already 1 hour 50 min cool down so I thought fly there click the PKM and wait for 10 mins. The moment I flew there I can’t find that rare one so I closed and opened my app , straight away RW. I think now even if we don’t do anything, just by spoofing to another location will get RW if we don’t observe the cool down time. Of course my buddy was out too that maybe another reason .

Sounds like the location/rare spawn is a trap for spoofers :s13: anybody that spawn or teleport there will get banned because maybe that place is out of bound to general public. :o

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There were claims that the RW wasn’t caused by the buddy system. Of course, there’re lots of theory to the RW. Sometimes, I really overlooked the cool down time and threw a ball, causing softban and depending on location, can be an hr long.

Think now the ban wave is still ongoing so best is not to log into iSpoofer for the time being.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
There were claims that the RW wasn’t caused by the buddy system. Of course, there’re lots of theory to the RW. Sometimes, I really overlooked the cool down time and threw a ball, causing softban and depending on location, can be an hr long.

Think now the ban wave is still ongoing so best is not to log into iSpoofer for the time being.

Yup rest still after CNY ... anyway I m pretty busy lately . At most don’t play ..

Redberries

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lesser and lesser people play liao..

Just now at a gym waiting till egg crack open level 5 raid boss no one joins lobby.

Sianz walk off. Or maybe people don't like heatran? Hehe

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Lesser and lesser people play liao..

Just now at a gym waiting till egg crack open level 5 raid boss no one joins lobby.

Sianz walk off. Or maybe people don't like heatran? Hehe

It is Heatran itself not that popular. Cos its signature move is not released yet, cos it would potentially make it the top Fire-type DPS attacker.

But luckily Heatran is not hard to bring down. Two trainers with good mons can bring it down, otherwise three trainers can bring it down easily with the Auto Select.

zensushi

Reaction score
But luckily Heatran is not hard to bring down. Two trainers with good mons can bring it down, otherwise three trainers can bring it down easily with the Auto Select.

Nice! Proven...or in theory/simulation? :s11:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Nice! Proven...or in theory/simulation? :s11:

Many videos online and reports in reddit TheSliphRoad section are plenty.

I also myself succeeded in using duo accounts to bring down Heatran. As long as u have a lot of good mons with Ground-type attacks (like Groudon, Rhyperior, Garchomp, etc) it should be easy. Any other decent mon with Ground-type moves is fine too since Heatran is double weak to those moves.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok I’ve watched that video heng8888 posted. Basically you need to enter iSpoofer via the isp link provided, then download the IPA file. But you’ll also need to purchase (in this case) iOSGods App+ which is an app signing app (US$19.99) which I did to try, but need to wait for them to receive your order then they’ll send you a link to download the app.

After that you’ve to save the downloaded IPA file into iOSGods App+ and install iSpoofer from there.

Think this methods also the same as using other app signing apps in order not to have the certs revoked.

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, use software to spoof location for IOS 12 and below. Need to plug dongle to lighting port

But iTools mobile now iOS 13 got limitation and both my iPhones are on latest OS. Hopefully ThinkSkysoft will ‘modify’ it to be fully compatible with iOS 13.

i see i see, very interesting.

with this ios 13 limitation, would it still be worthwhile to purchase the dongle?

heng8888

Reaction score
Ok I’ve watched that video heng8888 posted. Basically you need to enter iSpoofer via the isp link provided, then download the IPA file. But you’ll also need to purchase (in this case) iOSGods App+ which is an app signing app (US$19.99) which I did to try, but need to wait for them to receive your order then they’ll send you a link to download the app.

After that you’ve to save the downloaded IPA file into iOSGods App+ and install iSpoofer from there.

Think this methods also the same as using other app signing apps in order not to have the certs revoked.

Har? So fast u bgt iOSGods? I saw in the video he used that to create so many isp apps on his mobile.. Why he need so many apps or need to open so many apps at the same time ah?!!

But the main point I think he stressed is that he uses a small account (level 1 acct only in his video) to access iSpoofer's features, but export all the info via iTools mobile to the original pogo app that is logged in with his main account to do the catching. In this way, his main account is safe from iSpoofer detection, but I just read u hv iOS13 limitation on flying with iTools mobile as well.. so I guess this method is no go for u liao..

Last edited:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Oh, it's isn't free and need to purchase one ?

If it's can worked, then it's fine but if it still will get the rw, then I don't really think paying is worth it.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Still waiting for cydia impactor to return. Not going to pay for another signing service. I'm fine with ispoofer for now.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Har? So fast u bgt iOSGods? I saw in the video he used that to create so many isp apps on his mobile.. Why he need so many apps or need to open so many apps at the same time ah?!!

But the main point I think he stressed is that he uses a small account (level 1 acct only in his video) to access iSpoofer's features, but export all the info via iTools mobile to the original pogo app that is logged in with his main account to do the catching. In this way, his main account is safe from iSpoofer detection, but I just read u hv iOS13 limitation on flying with iTools mobile as well.. so I guess this method is no go for u liao..

I haven't logged with my main, still just using my RW alt acc to experiment. US$19.99 is for a year. If doesn't work I'll just cancel it after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.