Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Jun Jun

Reaction score
Mine doesn't have crinkle sound when inserting. But if I use tips which seal very well, it will create a suction which makes the sound very soft.

Oh dear, don't know why modern days earbuds can't follow the airpod pro and other earbuds to include a pressure vent which allows user comfort and at the same time prevents driver flexing.🤔

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh dear, don't know why modern days earbuds can't follow the airpod pro and other earbuds to include a pressure vent which allows user comfort and at the same time prevents driver flexing.🤔

Because I think it will leak a lot of sound in like the airpod. I using the default tips which don't create a vacuum seal and it's ok. The vacuum will equalize itself after a few seconds also.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How's are all this compare to xiaomi airdot? Now TWS max quality is aptx.. So now worth paying so high..

ksksksks

Reaction score
The long wing tip works best for me. Very secure along with the red ear tip in large. Achieving good sound isolation with ANC :D

The loop was a bit big for me. Now just use the one with a little stubble..

Also the firmware has had 2 updates, take note to update..

tbwc5Tu.jpg

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite worth it. But after using so many comply. Felt that it reduces the vibrant of the sound. Something like damping. So now mostly is very soft silicon tips.

how long is the lifespan of comply foam tips ah. i mean original from COMPLY.
the price is quite steep. i dont wish after 3 mths, fabric starts to peel off.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
I used comply on my ear fun free and true engine se, the ear fun is about 3 months before true engine, but the true engine worn off faster very much depends on the shape / fitting of the earbuds and also the casing

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score

Think they quoted 1 month if use everyday. Not sure also. But After some time they will start to degrade after exposed to environment. However for sealing and comfort. I do not really agree that they are the best. I get better result from some silicon eartips.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think they quoted 1 month if use everyday. Not sure also. But After some time they will start to degrade after exposed to environment. However for sealing and comfort. I do not really agree that they are the best. I get better result from some silicon eartips.

wa.. 1 mth nia... now i need to rethink liao. cuz quite ex leh the price.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Need to find something that is better than mpow T5 quality and in the same price range but cos budget limitations :o

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Last edited:

em1812

Reaction score
I used comply on my ear fun free and true engine se, the ear fun is about 3 months before true engine, but the true engine worn off faster very much depends on the shape / fitting of the earbuds and also the casing

Just wondering, which comply tips fit the earfun free case? can't find the info online.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need to find something that is better than mpow T5 quality and in the same price range but cos budget limitations :o

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
Fiil t1x seems to be getting a lot of good reviews at headfi.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3xli2tPl.jpg

Couldn't find the $10 coupon. Don't care lah, hoot. Sian thing won't get it before LNY. If only it was a few days earlier...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

the copoun cannot apply, dont worry. lol.
i also wanted to hoot ur tat colour... lol
and i saw sony one at $199... tempting.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i teach u a better method.. get any normal silicon tips then go DIAso to get the foam ear plug.. each pc can cut into 2 to 3 pcs... punch a hole an slide them into the silicon tip.. Like this foam tip will not get dirty easily. and is cheap.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i teach u a better method.. get any normal silicon tips then go DIAso to get the foam ear plug.. each pc can cut into 2 to 3 pcs... punch a hole an slide them into the silicon tip.. Like this foam tip will not get dirty easily. and is cheap.

huh... cannot visualize... how to punch a hole sia.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.