Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole say we are disillusioned lol lol lol. His post match statements really crack me up.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
disillusioned
/dɪsɪˈluːʒ(ə)nd/
adjective
disappointed in someone or something that one discovers to be less good than one had believed.
pretty sure he was one of those campaigning we have a fantastic squad.

many fans knew the squad is shiat, needed reinforcements, and EXPECTED this to unfold and can only get worse now with more injuries.
Ole say we are disillusioned lol lol lol. His post match statements really crack me up.

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
but Maguire was at fault for the first goal...
i have said it before. he always gets sucked in deep, break away from our own offside trap and play everyone onside.

watch back the first goal.
he was in front of Chris Wood, who was coming in deep and he ran around Chris Wood to play him onside and try to defend against him when the ball was played in. this is a 80mil defender? :s22:
so what if it's his fault....why don't u say martial should score first?

the whole team is not enough..even if you got VD but partner with jones same things will happen...

Unless Woody is out and we start buying players to improve the squad...get ready for a downfall...win one lose 3 or 4

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am puzzled why the club did not appoint a DOF despite it being beneficial for the club. Ed can sign off deals but why does he gets involved in the football side of things when he is clearly not up to it ? Power hungry ? The DOF will be under him what...

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but Maguire was at fault for the first goal...
i have said it before. he always gets sucked in deep, break away from our own offside trap and play everyone onside.

watch back the first goal.
he was in front of Chris Wood, who was coming in deep and he ran around Chris Wood to play him onside and try to defend against him when the ball was played in. this is a 80mil defender? :s22:

First goal matic didnt win the header

I will say its the marking issue, we doing man marking instead of zonal

And maguire is not the quickest in terms of acceleration

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but u r the one saying play Jones = lose :s22:

and it wasn't even remotely Jones fault that we lost.
so what if it's his fault....why don't u say martial should score first?

the whole team is not enough..even if you got VD but partner with jones same things will happen...

Unless Woody is out and we start buying players to improve the squad...get ready for a downfall...win one lose 3 or 4

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole: "Worst league start in 30 years? You can talk about that all day long, we’re still fifth in the table, I don’t want to hang on to being fifth in the table.”

GG guys. There you have it.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but Wood would also have been offside if Maguire didn't run if front of him.
and yes the whole defensive setup is at fault
First goal matic didnt win the header

I will say its the marking issue, we doing man marking instead of zonal

And maguire is not the quickest in terms of acceleration

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
“I wouldn’t have sat here and talked about us being fifth if we had got that one goal extra, so the league table at this point is not the biggest concern because it is so tight,”
this was only just 1 month ago....
Ole: "Worst league start in 30 years? You can talk about that all day long, we’re still fifth in the table, I don’t want to hang on to being fifth in the table.”

GG guys. There you have it.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There will only be change when those who own the club feel the pinch in their pockets. That might only happen in another few years, which means we gotta endure for some more time.

But at least fans are starting to wake up... Can see the crowd at OT. Last time where got consecutive matches see empty sections in the stands one.

HeiHeiHei

Master Member
Reaction score
Still no Bruno...

Inter, Real, Spurs, Poo and Dortmund all got their man

Even the loyal fans at OT know what’s up. Ed should really leave the club

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there are still people who don't think the problem is higher den the manager.
though there are times the current manager can't be excused. there are games where even the current squad can win but didn't

By your logic, eliminating Ed and Coach in my comparison, man for man are u saying we lose to Burnley? Seriously?

It is the Coach issue on how he lift the team up. Nevermind talent nevermind who can buy or who we dream of having but how we can maximise oneself before stepping out of that tunnel and meet the other eleven men out there on the field waiting for u to taste ur blood.

This is sports and how team talk plays a big part.

This is war.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Obviously the guy who can lift the team is no other than Pogba.

We seen it and we felt it. Agst PSG of course hehe

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Last game against Liverpool, we conceded from Corner and people said because we were zonal, we should man mark. Last night, we conceded because we were man mark, people say we should zonal. How?

Yes, another manager maybe can get the better out from the team for last night game. But if you put the whole season in context, does it really matters? We had 4 managers of different calibre in 7 years, what changed? Yes, we will get an instant boost in the result when a new manager comes in, happened to LvG, happened to Mou, happened to Ole. After that, how?

The root cause is the club has no vision, there's no direction from the top. Ed is fcking clueless in what kind of football we should be playing. He is just buying player based on the FM rating, and hoping they all can play together. We spent so much money already in 7 years, can you imagine if SAF were given that much money to spend, how will the team be? I am not talking about man-management or tactical awareness. You give this current team to Pep or Klopp we will still be struggling.

Some pundits talk about how Klopp improve new signings, how Pep makes players play better. Tell me how do you improve Shaw, how do you improve Lindgard, how do you improve Bastian, how do you improve Di Maria, how do you improve Falcao? Still remember how City buy 4 fullbacks in 1 year? How many GK has he sold? Pep doesn't improve all; he simply ships out those he thinks he cannot "improve".

When the signings are not up to mark, and when the bad goods are stopped from being let go, there's nothing a manager can do. Do you think if Ole plays FM, he will still keep Jones and whatnot in his game?

Yes, Ole is not good enough if compared to top managers, but if you let him manage the current Liverpool team, I am pretty sure he can get them to top 4 easily. JM was not joking when he said getting us to 2nd was a marvellous achievement. We don't need manager, we could have a better one yes, but we don't need one now. We need Ed to stop fcking meddling with football business and get a proper DoF to sort our mess out. And this is no way a 1-2 year job, we need 3-5 years for the DoF to finally assemble a team that is of current top teams quality.

I said in summer our most crucial signing should be a DoF, but everyone is caught up with players and Ed happily carrying on his FM game.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dunno how u read. :s22:

Because u said is higher mgmt issue ma, so assuming we change everything except ole, are we expected to see success?

The answer is maybe or maybe not.

But if ole cant lift a team up and can only do that if he gets what he want...then my answer is he is not a good manager lor. If Burnley can do with what they got and over run us like that....then i dont agree with your logic

Very simple.

btw sean is a good manager, the old burnley is giant killer but they are only strong at home. So to see them win at OT, is shocking.

Last edited:

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, Ole is not good enough if compared to top managers, but if you let him manage the current Liverpool team, I am pretty sure he can get them to top 4 easily. JM was not joking when he said getting us to 2nd was a marvellous achievement. We don't need manager, we could have a better one yes, but we don't need one now. We need Ed to stop fcking meddling with football business and get a proper DoF to sort our mess out. And this is no way a 1-2 year job, we need 3-5 years for the DoF to finally assemble a team that is of current top teams quality.

I said in summer our most crucial signing should be a DoF, but everyone is caught up with players and Ed happily carrying on his FM game.

But when ole take over he say the squad very strong wo

Many ppl also say easy to get top 4 with the squad

Then we sign new RB and ** to “improve” the squad

But we doing worst then last season defensively as a unit ?

Klopp is leading us 30 points with that squad, and u say ole can easy bring them top 4 ? :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.