42oJEwU.png

z7Hj4Sn.png

pPDsUXg.png

4t6H9E7.png

that's why ole is saying you fans are disillusioned :s13::s13::s13:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
though there are times the current manager can't be excused. there are games where even the current squad can win but didn't
like i said. u got a problem with reading.

Because u said is higher mgmt issue ma, so assuming we change everything except ole, are we expected to see success?

The answer is maybe or maybe not.

But if ole cant lift a team up and can only do that if he gets what he want...then my answer is he is not a good manager lor. If Burnley can do with what they got and over run us like that....then i dont agree with your logic

Very simple.

btw sean is a good manager, the old burnley is giant killer but they are only strong at home. So to see them win at OT, is shocking.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u do simple law of elimination, i can bravely say Pogba is the game turner, not during matches but behind the scene.

Before ole was made permanent, i can hear Pool fans very scare of our sudden turn of forms....but after he was made permanent, everything go down hill.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many here also think we have a very strong squad

Finish top 4 should be easy one

Its becos Jose too toxic, and restrict players freedom

Never play pogba correct, never play rashford centre, we are too defensive in games

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
But when ole take over he say the squad very strong wo

Many ppl also say easy to get top 4 with the squad

Then we sign new RB and ** to “improve” the squad

But we doing worst then last season defensively as a unit ?

Klopp is leading us 30 points with that squad, and u say ole can easy bring them top 4 ? :s22:

I never say Ole is top manager, in fact I said it many times he is not top manager.

He said squad very strong because it is his character, he won't air the dirty laundry outside like what LvG and Mou did. How do we know if he never asked for more signings?

Yes, Ole could be a sucker and just do/say what pleases Ed, then so what? Sack Ole and bring in someonewho doesn't suck Ed, and? We did that with JM and LvG remember? So what is going to change by sacking Ole and say, don't care possible or not, get Klopp or Pep manage this team under Ed. You really think got diff meh...?

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
had enough with people who got problem reading and accuse others of twisting.

No leh i keep seeing you remind everyone u had this foresight long time back but nobody believes u. Because is downright incorrect i am telling u.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By your logic, eliminating Ed and Coach in my comparison, man for man are u saying we lose to Burnley? Seriously?

It is the Coach issue on how he lift the team up. Nevermind talent nevermind who can buy or who we dream of having but how we can maximise oneself before stepping out of that tunnel and meet the other eleven men out there on the field waiting for u to taste ur blood.

This is sports and how team talk plays a big part.

This is war.

If this is Jose Mourinho, still got chance.

Ole is naive as a manager. The players probably believe his propaganda also.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we are stuck with players because management wants to get the best value out of them when selling by extending contracts to increase the value. :s22:

they stuck with Martial, give him back the no.9 shirt but thru the course of this season, we see why Mourinho wanted Zlatan, Lukaku kind of players.
Some pundits talk about how Klopp improve new signings, how Pep makes players play better. Tell me how do you improve Shaw, how do you improve Lindgard, how do you improve Bastian, how do you improve Di Maria, how do you improve Falcao? Still remember how City buy 4 fullbacks in 1 year? How many GK has he sold? Pep doesn't improve all; he simply ships out those he thinks he cannot "improve".

When the signings are not up to mark, and when the bad goods are stopped from being let go, there's nothing a manager can do. Do you think if Ole plays FM, he will still keep Jones and whatnot in his game?

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Time to stop buying United products and stop watching the games.....go be pool supporters and you will be happy the next 10 years as they are going to win the EPL title for the next 20 years like what SAF had done......

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I never say Ole is top manager, in fact I said it many times he is not top manager.

He said squad very strong because it is his character, he won't air the dirty laundry outside like what LvG and Mou did. How do we know if he never asked for more signings?

Yes, Ole could be a sucker and just do/say what pleases Ed, then so what? Sack Ole and bring in someonewho doesn't suck Ed, and? We did that with JM and LvG remember? So what is going to change by sacking Ole and say, don't care possible or not, get Klopp or Pep manage this team under Ed. You really think got diff meh...?

Klopp and pep will not lead this squad and win title

But u will see the team play with a purpose, and their teams dun lose that easily

Nowadays we just drop like flies, i have never seen so many lost in a season :vijayadmin:

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Rio mentioned a very good point in the video, we spent so much money, but our best players this season is Rashford, Greenwood, Williams and McTomminay, all home-grown. So, it's either Moyes, LvG, JM and Ole are all fcking clueless in signing players, or someone else has to bear the burn.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Klopp and pep will not lead this squad and win title

But u will see the team play with a purpose, and their teams dun lose that easily

Nowadays we just drop like flies, i have never seen so many lost in a season :vijayadmin:

True and false. Their team can play with a purpose because of who they have at their disposal. Back to my point on how Pep "throw" away players who cannot play in his "purpose". And again, we are looking at 1 game, or 1 season here? But the problem started 7 years ago.

Let me put it this way, if tomorrow Ed says he will give up all Football matter, hire a DoF AND sack Ole, I will say hell yes please do so. But if we just sack Ole and rely on new manager to turn things around, then I guess we will come back to say sack manager again very soon.

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
both ed and ole also got prob.

ed obviously no need to say much

ole is not a world class manager like SAF who can bring the best from ordinary players but how many of such managers out there now.

also there’s no leader on the pitch

asianfish

Reaction score
Time to stop buying United products and stop watching the games.....go be pool supporters and you will be happy the next 10 years as they are going to win the EPL title for the next 20 years like what SAF had done......

4t6H9E7.png

not even 1 year change of mind already ah :s13:

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rio mentioned a very good point in the video, we spent so much money, but our best players this season is Rashford, Greenwood, Williams and McTomminay, all home-grown. So, it's either Moyes, LvG, JM and Ole are all fcking clueless in signing players, or someone else has to bear the burn.

The person who signed the players should answer for it. You have to question whether the manager really wanted that player. Maybe after signing the player the manager's reaction "he's not the player I wanted" but didn't publicly say it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.