Dell U4320Q vs LG 43un700

browsing, watch video most of the time
occasionally some game....
don't like ultrawide...

budget around $1600

which one will u recommend and reason?

thanks

Reaction score
does 60hz vs 120hz really matter for gaming?
Used to have 60hz dell 30" n now 34" 120hz I don't really can see the difference...

Only if you play FPS and is a competitive gamer.
Otherwise it doesn't affect that much.

Most are just marketing gimmick, or ownself PCC ownself song.

Goodshot

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does 60hz vs 120hz really matter for gaming?
Used to have 60hz dell 30" n now 34" 120hz I don't really can see the difference...

I m not sure, I still using 60hz. I m more on color accuratcy than performance. I prefer ips panel

dreamaurora

Reaction score
I’ve been using 43 inch TV as monitor for the past year. It’s very comfortable actually. If you find it’s too bright for the eye just use warm color profile.

TV sit so close within 1m worth cause strain to eye?

dreamaurora

Reaction score
The only 43” with higher refresh rate is the one ASUS mentioned above but that one is very expensive. And besides a lot of games when you run 4k res with all bells and whistles the FPS will hover around 50-70 anyway even with RTX 2080ti.

You could buy a 43” iPs monitor under 1.1k but 2019 LED TVs are discounted now under 1k. They have very good image quality and also good smart or android features. I’m currently using Samsung RU7400 which is one of the most highest rated mid range panels.

Basically is

High refresh va vs ips

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LED TVs can't do customized PIPs, if you have a 43" screen estate I am sure you won't be opening just a browser tab that big alone. With multiple PIPs, you can divide and arrange your screen to accommodate multiple browser tabs or program windows. Both Dell and LG have this feature and their price are very close, definately less than $1600.

dreamaurora

Reaction score
A lot of people are not aware of this but nowadays can just use windows key shortcuts to auto resize windows to quarter size and snap them to corners.

LED TVs can't do customized PIPs, if you have a 43" screen estate I am sure you won't be opening just a browser tab that big alone. With multiple PIPs, you can divide and arrange your screen to accommodate multiple browser tabs or program windows. Both Dell and LG have this feature and their price are very close, definately less than $1600.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.