Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what's so special that have to get japan set?
No idea. Difference is just box and power adapter but apparently the premium still there. Most likely a retail habit from the time of psp and NDS. The japan sets of those apparently easier to homebrew in the early days.

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so many backlogs but everytime i see game on discount i still damn gian to buy lol

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so many backlogs but everytime i see game on discount i still damn gian to buy lol
Dont need to worry, always got sale.

For first party games, get korean version, much cheaper.

Sent from Home using GAGT

Travis_Touchdown

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those flash sales for nintendo switch console, what was the cheapest price you all have seen before? :s12:

Last edited:

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2018 games around 50% max for branded games. Up to 70% off for indie games. For those still very sell-able like zelda and etc, 20% if they generous.

earthtk

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting a switch, realized qoo10 has a lot of Korea set.. aside from warranty, any limitation of I buy a Korean set?

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rumour going around that a lite pro version will be releasing.

lite pro means half way between pro and normal version. but when? nobody knows yet
No point having lite pro coz the screen so small and cannot dock to TV.

Maybe will have switch pro with better processor for full HD and better performance.

Elysium87

Reaction score
No point having lite pro coz the screen so small and cannot dock to TV.

Maybe will have switch pro with better processor for full HD and better performance.

what i meant by lite pro is, rumour is that they gonna have a "pro" version next, but according to the rumour specs, it's not so "pro" at all. hence i refer it to as "lite pro".
just a half **** version

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what i meant by lite pro is, rumour is that they gonna have a "pro" version next, but according to the rumour specs, it's not so "pro" at all. hence i refer it to as "lite pro".
just a half **** version

The lite pro will still be speced below the regular switch console? Then its kinda pointless. Unless they reintroduce the docking capability.

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sure will have de leh
The question is when they launching it
So far not much news yet, just hoot the lite version first lo so cheap now

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Yup. cheaper when buy in japan as long don't care warranty. 17k yen was cheapest for Switch Lite all colors.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Nintendo says it has no plans for a new Switch this year
https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/30/21116200/new-nintendo-switch-model-not-happening-2020

Nintendo CEO and president Shuntaro Furukawa told investors today that the company has “no plans” to launch a new model of the Switch in 2020. Speaking as part of a corporate management policy briefing following yesterday’s release of financial results, Furukawa instead pointed to today’s announcement of the new Animal Crossing-branded model.

Nintendo Says No New Switch Models Planned For 2020
https://kotaku.com/nintendo-says-no-new-switch-models-planned-for-2020-1841371165

a short statement tucked away on page 10 of Nintendo’s latest fiscal report reads:
Please note that we have no plans to launch a new Nintendo Switch model during 2020.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.