[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone emailed circle life CSO few month back. They replied they would kill off the plan and migrate existing $0 to $5 plan

I don't think they force migration. They only encourage you to upgrade to the $5 plan with a promotion of $2 for 1st 2 months. If you don't upgrade, you can continue with the $0 plan forever. Maybe not forever, like those 3g unlimited data plans of the traffic light telcos lasted for a long time and only recently they were forced to terminate.

tweeety

Reaction score
hi. im interested to port my number to circle life, but the registration fee $18 is non waivable?

Any plans that is good now?

Im not using much for this number, mainly keeping the number alive only.

Yihaoong

Reaction score
You mean the $5 plan?

hi. im interested to port my number to circle life, but the registration fee $18 is non waivable?

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Port it into TPG and enjoy 6 mths free.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.techinasia.com/warburg-pincus-backing-pushes-singapores-circleslife-unicorn-status

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Anyone has the Circles Life CIS code to share? Would appreciate if someone can share with me. Thanks in advance.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone's Flexi $0 Plan recently gain VoLTE support on your phone?

Circles recently start rolling out VoLTE to its users..

Posted from PCWX using HUAWEI ALPS

esoteric

Master Member
Reaction score
I ported in to $0 plan with my main number. Initially I though don’t neeed to use this line much but Due to work I need to use about 150 mins permonth, surfing about 2-5 gb per month. So far I TOP up $10for 200 mins and $12 for 2 Addn gb. Anyway I can port my current number to another telco and retain my $0 plan with cl under another number?

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
I ported in to $0 plan with my main number. Initially I though don’t neeed to use this line much but Due to work I need to use about 150 mins permonth, surfing about 2-5 gb per month. So far I TOP up $10for 200 mins and $12 for 2 Addn gb. Anyway I can port my current number to another telco and retain my $0 plan with cl under another number?

Don't think you can port out your current number and still retain $0 plan. Once port out means the plan with outgoing telco will be cancelled. Since $0 plan is no longer available for sign up I doubt there's a way to do it.

esoteric

Master Member
Reaction score
That’s what I thought too sad hor

Thanks for confirming

Don't think you can port out your current number and still retain $0 plan. Once port out means the plan with outgoing telco will be cancelled. Since $0 plan is no longer available for sign up I doubt there's a way to do it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.