Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some they do and they already lowball you.
Don't be naive.

shops are for the desperado for cash.
carousell easily much better.

but shops take in low, some ok one will mark up not too high, also considered not bad for those who wanna go resellers shops to buy. some shops go for fast turnaround with agar agar profit.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Er.. when selling Rolex why carousell people like to ask if you are the first owner?

First owner and 100th owner got price difference?

Local Ad or overseas full set got difference?

Or is some new low-ball tactics?

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

Plikhz

Reaction score

but shops take in low, some ok one will mark up not too high, also considered not bad for those who wanna go resellers shops to buy. some shops go for fast turnaround with agar agar profit.

Any specific ones to recommend? Thanks!

Hypeunot

Reaction score
Er.. when selling Rolex why carousell people like to ask if you are the first owner?

First owner and 100th owner got price difference?

Local Ad or overseas full set got difference?

Or is some new low-ball tactics?
The first owner will be able to give more info of the watch e.g. service history, if the watch has been polished etc.
Some buyers more comfortable with local ad as recognise the shop name and address and, so the warranty card unlikely to be fake.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any specific ones to recommend? Thanks!

bright time @ bencoolen
the time co @ far east.

this 2 i personally feel the price is quite okay. but their watches turnaround quite fast at times especially those popular models.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why is that? Too overpriced?

its like for PI - car times. although price is slightly higher over some other PI but they still sell, based on their reputation.

its an option for those who wants to buy from grey and wants a more so called 'reputable' reseller to have a piece of mind i guess.

thats why u see chuan still sells alot of watches.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bright time @ bencoolen
the time co @ far east.

this 2 i personally feel the price is quite okay. but their watches turnaround quite fast at times especially those popular models.

Yes lol my lowly omega and seadweller is from timeco.
Brightime price is good. Just Nego. The boss will give his best one.
Chuan price too marked up. They use their rep to upsell

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i suspected your omega is from timeco. :D
:s13: i saw them listed at that price its really tempting esp they can still be negotiated 300 +/- further.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They take in lower but also lower the price they sell you brand new.
Earn both side.
Some people don't know or lazy to sell online so they go to shops. Fast kill. Less hassle

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chuan prices cmi la. Lol

Sort of agree. Best deal is always to get from agents that bulk buy from overseas agent and supply to those grey dealers...I find their price lower than many of the carousell grey dealers. The worst is to buy from carousell end user.. most of the time their price r even higher than shop and already lost their sense of market price... to make it worst their attitude stink when u can’t get close to their expected price n they will start calling u Low ballers

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I suppose, but for a newbie I feel safer buying the seller...
I am also a newbie therefore I only buy bnib set and must be authenticated. I don’t really go second hand because I dun want to risk over paying by buying polished set or repaired set. For bnib set, I also try to be careful.. for example if the set dated more than 3-4 months without stickers n sized, I wouldn’t buy too because it means someone may have worn it before resell as bnib. I will tend to pay abit higher for bnib that is dated less than one month old with stickers n unsized.. of coz followed by you need to get it authenticated at independent watch shop... thereafter you can bring to rsc and request for the watch to be sized... once they take it in to resize for u.. u r more or less assured it is genuine. Just some tip for newbie

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am interested to know from your experience in this trade which model of Rolex is very easy to sell...

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sort of agree. Best deal is always to get from agents that bulk buy from overseas agent and supply to those grey dealers...I find their price lower than many of the carousell grey dealers. The worst is to buy from carousell end user.. most of the time their price r even higher than shop and already lost their sense of market price... to make it worst their attitude stink when u can’t get close to their expected price n they will start calling u Low ballers

carousell ok la. mostly i met are nice people, only a couple of jokers... and most are ok with going for authentication at buyer's selected shop.

and most people also willing to come at seller location for no obligations viewing, means i travel down also if i wanna view.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
carousell ok la. mostly i met are nice people, only a couple of jokers... and most are ok with going for authentication at buyer's selected shop.

and most people also willing to come at seller location for no obligations viewing, means i travel down also if i wanna view.

Buyer should always go to seller place of convenience for viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.