Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Personally, Colony at Ritz Carlton is the best for me. Quality is good and variety is wide. The dining ambience is good too, with comfortable seats and good amount of space for more privacy.

Yup, that's my personal favourite now too hahah

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested to join us for a CNY lohei buffet lunch?

Date. 27 Jan
Time. 12pm
Venue. Coleman Cafe @ Excelsior Hotel (beside Funan)
Price. $39 nett

Currently have 3 pax. Looking for more so that it will be more fun to lohei! :D Their food is okay, pretty decent for the price. Seafood wise they did not mention in the menu, but should have prawns n mussels on ice. At least they had it when i went on Sat n it was the same cny menu too.

9aeb3d91-0783-4eb0-9d91-1a7f86d24fa8.jpg

bbbbbw

Reaction score
Just generally poor quality of food. Not worth your $.

omg is clove worse than marriott cafe? wanted to eat at clove the other time but went to la scala instead cos my friend did not want to eat buffet that day.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Date. 27 Jan
Time. 12pm
Price. $39 nett

Currently have 3 pax. Looking for more so that it will be more fun to lohei! :D Their food is okay, pretty decent for the price. Seafood wise they did not mention in the menu, but should have prawns n mussels on ice. At least they had it when i went on Sat n it was the same cny menu too.

Okay, I am in :D

tanchoo1

Master Member
Reaction score
omg is clove worse than marriott cafe? wanted to eat at clove the other time but went to la scala instead cos my friend did not want to eat buffet that day.

Both are bad but yes clove managed to reach new lows.

Was La Scala at Capitol Arcade any good?

bbbbbw

Reaction score
Both are bad but yes clove managed to reach new lows.

Was La Scala at Capitol Arcade any good?

la scala is quite nice. pizzas and pasta quite good. we had antipasti, soup, pizza and pasta. worth it cos 50% off for 2.

boiboi123

Reaction score

Date. 27 Jan
Time. 12pm
Price. $39 nett

Happy cny! May I know how to get at this price? Website shows more expensive price. Thank you

Cryophoenix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Date. 27 Jan
Time. 12pm
Price. $39 nett

Still accepting? :s12:

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to Clove few weeks ago, not recommended.

Not much variety of food. Imo way too little for that price.

Sent from A universe Where pink PWNED everything using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.