[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

mliolukiye

Reaction score
No FF7R demo on the PS Stores just yet.

It's also strange that CNY Sale isn't on Asia PS Store when we are just days away or perhaps no sale this year?

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Maybe there's none too... :eek:

***UPDATE: NEW SEASON SALE just in (see Game Deals thread)***

There's a 25% discount on PS Plus Subscription already....perhaps it's coming soon??? I'm hoping this Friday (Eve) - DONG LONG DONG LONG DONG QIANG!

Last edited:

midlusionz

Reaction score
***UPDATE: NEW SEASON SALE just in (see Game Deals thread)***

There's a 25% discount on PS Plus Subscription already....perhaps it's coming soon??? I'm hoping this Friday (Eve) - DONG LONG DONG LONG DONG QIANG!

hoot psn membership, ffxv and tomb raider :D

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow now the sales is in your face at the home screen posing as one of ur apps.... LOL!!!

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
A FREE update is headed your way in #DragonBall Z: Kakarot!
Help Arale and Gatchan in a new sub quest, and get access to the Time Machine to travel back to previous arcs and complete the sub quests you've missed!

EO0FcoGX4AAgZlc

BassDude

Reaction score

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
I had just beaten Sekiro today. What a run. Going to attempt to plat it. Anyone plat it already? Not sure to do Shura or Purification for NG+ first.

Never been a fan of Dark Souls nor Blood Bourne. Figured I try out Sekiro.
Its tough for me. Real tough. I keep getting stuck at the mini-bosses. Took me almost 20 tries to get past the Chained Orge. But must admit, it was extremely satisfying when I killed it finally.

Now I'm practically stuck at the next mini boss Shinobi hunter @ the Hirata estate.

Been watching a lot of tips on Youtube, but seriously I think such games is too tough. I've been spending a lot of time going around killing other soldiers .. and honestly, the stealth way is the best cos it basically is so much easier (if it works).

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Owned this for a long while. Finally got to play it recently. It was fun, not hard to get platinum. Game Story line is nice and length quite long. At this price, I'll highly recommend it.

I bought a few months ago due to Amazon Black Friday sales but never got to play it, heard about the glitches/bugs.
Glad to see it has been improved, will play it some time. :)

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought a few months ago due to Amazon Black Friday sales but never got to play it, heard about the glitches/bugs.
Glad to see it has been improved, will play it some time. :)

they fixed the glitches and bugs a few days after day 1 release. the game is good but can be very repetitive.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Sekiro is so called my first "very difficult" game (haven't tried souls or bloodborne yet). I had just platinum-ed it last year. 280.5 hours LOL. 4 playthroughs. Damn satisfying and its my GOTY 2019. So happy when it won GOTY for TGA 2019. Seriously, it made me a better player (reflexes, critical thinking skills) who is more willing to take up challenges. It kinda "forces" you to learn the skills and not just anyhow whack though there are some cheesing tactics and but thats not how you play it. Play it the right way for great satisfaction. I put all my recorded boss fights on youtube and when I went back to watch them recently, it makes you want to play it again and it is still enticing. That challenge. That intensity. That satisfying pumping of fist in the air when you finally did it after maybe 50 attempts. Those memories.

No game has ever made me feel this great.

For the Shinobi Hunter, perform Mikiri Counter (forward towards enemy + circle) right after the red symbol pops up. Practise with Hanbei to perfect it. Then build up his posture meter in this way until he finally leaves an opening. Extremely useful skill for many many many boss fights.

Anyways you can still make it harder by removing Kuro's charm. Blocking (not deflecting) = take chip damage on Vitality also. LOL.

Never been a fan of Dark Souls nor Blood Bourne. Figured I try out Sekiro.
Its tough for me. Real tough. I keep getting stuck at the mini-bosses. Took me almost 20 tries to get past the Chained Orge. But must admit, it was extremely satisfying when I killed it finally.

Now I'm practically stuck at the next mini boss Shinobi hunter @ the Hirata estate.

Been watching a lot of tips on Youtube, but seriously I think such games is too tough. I've been spending a lot of time going around killing other soldiers .. and honestly, the stealth way is the best cos it basically is so much easier (if it works).

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.