Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

ELRLEE

Reaction score
Coupons are really not attractive anymore.

Most sellers deliberately list the item prices at a few cents below the minimum spending for coupons just to avoid it eg. $3 off min spend $20 and they sell the item at $19.90.

Why do they deliberately do that? You know sellers doesn't absorb the costs of your voucher? Like if you paid $17 off a $20 item they still get $20-their commission fee Qoo10 charges.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

Updated my Quube app yesterday and was forced logout. Forgotten my password, hence have to do a reset. However, the reseted password won't work. Have done so 5-6 times and although each time it says successfully changed, it still won't allow me to login. Anyone got the same issue? Or know any workaround??

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does seller 1st from korea sell authentic item? Want to get airpods pro from the group buy. Thanks

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

Updated my Quube app yesterday and was forced logout. Forgotten my password, hence have to do a reset. However, the reseted password won't work. Have done so 5-6 times and although each time it says successfully changed, it still won't allow me to login. Anyone got the same issue? Or know any workaround??

Thought the password should be same as your Live10 or Q0010 account. no ??

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cart coupons for last year CNY is so much better!

Qoo10-1-Feb-2019-550x289.jpg

$58 CART COUPON

Coupon is applicable with a minimum purchase of $300
Applicants can redeem once only

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Items with set discount can apply cart discount?

Sent from Amazon using GAGT

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody know what can I do if the seller cannot fulfil the order and insist I cancel from my side so he still get to pocket the differences in shipping?

Anybody with similar experiences?

Desmond_

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Anybody know what can I do if the seller cannot fulfil the order and insist I cancel from my side so he still get to pocket the differences in shipping?

I always request seller to cancel since it is their fault. then we will play waiting game :s22:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

U can try snapshot your convo with seller and show to qoo10 cso, see if they take action or not. But if item not sent out, u shld get full refund inc shipping fee.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just send qoo10 a screenshot. I submitted 1 earlier today n the order is now cancelled w full refund plus return of coupon used.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.