The Official Logitech Users Thread.

Citiguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like the M331 mouse. Really super quiet. Size is also good for my palm. Guess that the only drawback is that the USB receiver is not the Unify variant.

Omfgitzmark

Reaction score
By any chance if anyone here is aware that mice purchase from Lazada and Challenger is covered by Kaira or Ban Leong? I've a G502 and a G603 that I need to send in for RMA :( Also, wanna seek advice from you guys how does the G512 fare, coming from Cherry MX switches to Romer if anyone been thru the transition. Thanks!

Rock-kun

Reaction score
Didn't know there was a Logitech users topic. Here are my daily users:

Keyboards:
  • K800 wireless backlit keyboard
  • K750r solar-powered keyboard
  • K375s multi-device keyboard
  • K830 wireless backlit keyboard
Toying with the idea of getting a Craft.

Mice:
None. Logitech's mice are lousy imo.

Others:
M570 wireless trackball (better than mice anytime, anywhere, anyday)

Looking forward to getting an MX ERGO but the price tag is ridiculous.

lookers

Master Member
Reaction score
If anyone spots a wireless G304, G305 on super good discount, please ping me lae Thanks!

zeebrugge

Reaction score
WELCOME ALL LOGITECH USERS!

come here to share all your woes, happiness brought to you by your logitech products!
and post what products you have so that we can compile a list!
mice, keyboards, speakers, webcams and all logitech products included!
Am using a Logitech keyboard and mouse as I type, Logitech has served me well all these years and I thank ya.

ksksksks

Reaction score
K810 keys started coming off after 1 month
Mx master 2s scrolling doesn’t work after 3 months

Can only recommend:

Mx anywhere 2s, g305 are fantastic mouse
G pro Keyboard is a great mechanical keyboard

minisukiyaki

Reaction score
By any chance if anyone here is aware that mice purchase from Lazada and Challenger is covered by Kaira or Ban Leong? I've a G502 and a G603 that I need to send in for RMA :( Also, wanna seek advice from you guys how does the G512 fare, coming from Cherry MX switches to Romer if anyone been thru the transition. Thanks!
hows your g502 mouse?? thinking of switching to from microsoft to logitech cos saw offer on shopee but dk which model gd... my microsoft cui le

Tunafish100kg

Reaction score
Hey guys, understand G102 is a pretty basic stuff but i saw it on shopee is selling $9.90 just now. down from 50 bux. whats the experience you guys have with the mouse?

Reaction score
What you guys think? Or something better now compared to Logitech MX Master 2S? It isn't a dedicated gaming mouse, but it doesn't lack in the precision department.

Reaction score
What you guys think? Or something better now compared to Logitech MX Master 2S? It isn't a dedicated gaming mouse, but it doesn't lack in the precision department.

Research says - It features Logitech's “Ultimate” laser technology with a Dots Per Inch (a measure of sensitivity) range between 200 DPI and 4000 DPI, which can be adjusted in increments of 50 DPI using Logitech's software.

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using the new mx keys keyboard? Good? Feel like getting it to replace my noisy g413 lol

chaddeus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using the new mx keys keyboard? Good? Feel like getting it to replace my noisy g413 lol
Not bad. Highly recommended if you switch multi device or tyle in dark environment. Otherwise, I still prefer the Microsoft Designer Keyboard

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
hmm to me yah its worth that price. but i did encounter the double clicking issue and had to get it replace via RMA. so far ok with the new piece.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.