Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya thats after this season
but in order to get out in this window he cant sign with PL teams. Levy wont even listen to offers, he rather risk losing for a free in the summer when negotiating with Inter. not willing to lower demands.

when do u think United want their player if they go for Eriksen, now or until June? if im the player i also wont choose United. who knows the manager still same not by then

i don't think utd is interested in eriksen. ole and woody trust lingard and ap15. some more now mata is on form.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So on paper we are quite scary, Sanchez Martial James up front, supported by Brunos

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its a combination of many factors
even if they did, they would want him in this window and not summer.
Eriksen himself wants to leave asap
since Levy would have ignored any bids from United anyway, of cos its wise to spend their time negotiating for Bruno since they need to dedicate one whole window to sign one player.
i don't think utd is interested in eriksen. ole and woody trust lingard and ap15. some more now mata is on form.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
even if they did, they would want him in this window and not summer.
since Levy would have ignored any bids from United anyway, of cos its wise to spend their time negotiating for Bruno since they need to dedicate one whole window to sign one player.

thats your assumption. if utd want eriksen, levy will jack up the price as much as possible. levy is a businessman and he won't reject money.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aug 2019
"I had a chat with him and for me, if I can't guarantee regular football for Alexis Sánchez it is better for the two of us that he goes and plays in Italy and shows us what we know he is capable of."

Jan 2020
"Of course it’s a difficult window and it always has been. The clubs don’t want to lose their best players so Alexis Sanchez will come back in the summer and prove you all wrong."

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking at the players Inter signed, go Inter sure got chance for silverware. Eriksen come Utd only can get money. Go Inter can get money and silverware. Why not?

go inter got lukaku and lautaro. pass them the ball got high chance they will score. come utd only got martial and rashford. pass them the ball and have to pray for them not to waste it.

some more utd manager lack of tactical knowledge so most of the time everyone will be clueless on where to move.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aug 2019
"I had a chat with him and for me, if I can't guarantee regular football for Alexis Sánchez it is better for the two of us that he goes and plays in Italy and shows us what we know he is capable of."

Jan 2020
"Of course it’s a difficult window and it always has been. The clubs don’t want to lose their best players so Alexis Sanchez will come back in the summer and prove you all wrong."

Pple should start to burn Ole house too, ccb all these craps he got balls to say

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and its ur assumption that United didn't want Eriksen.
we are all just forming individual opinions unless u work inside and provide some facts.
thats your assumption. if utd want eriksen, levy will jack up the price as much as possible. levy is a businessman and he won't reject money.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fans can be unhappy with the player, manager or management and do boycotts n protest
but attacking their personal homes or encouraging such criminal acts is over the line
Pple should start to burn Ole house too, ccb all these craps he got balls to say

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So on paper we are quite scary, Sanchez Martial James up front, supported by Brunos

No use running around missing shots. 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper also can't score or shoot wide. Martial is inconsistent & he seldom played well without Rashford because the pressure will be on him. James can run fast but how often has James scored?

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i believe woody buy bruno is to replace herrera and he will play in fred position. fred likely will be sold or on bench. number 10 will still be either lingard or ap15.

Fred honestly has been our best player so far this season. didn't perform fantastically well but above average.

And if Ole really puts Bruno as holding 2 midfielder with Lingardinho or AP15 as no.10, really #oleout.

Beefsteak

Master Member
Reaction score
are you guys ready?

EPZ1v1ZWsAAibiy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.