Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i believe woody buy bruno is to replace herrera and he will play in fred position. fred likely will be sold or on bench. number 10 will still be either lingard or ap15.

Seriously? I thought he best play as an AMC.. aka Pogba position

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ZkVvacT.png

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51290264

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Portuguese Stock Exchange has this morning suspended shares in Sporting Lisbon while ‘awaiting the disclosure of relevant information.’

Initial reaction from media sources in Portugal is that the suspension is indeed related to the sale of Bruno Fernandes to Manchester United.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seriously? I thought he best play as an AMC.. aka Pogba position

OGS sometimes too naive. He tries too hard to fit the most expensive signings together with his godsons (Lingard/Shaw/Jones/AP15) in first eleven, the ones left out are the ones who played well the previous match :(

So I won't be surprised if BF won't get to play in his fav position as AMC.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’ll be honest. I have never seen him play but welcome to United!

And these babaric attacks on Ed has to bloody stop. It’s only football. Leave the man and his family alone. Absolute idiots those lot

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sekali he is asked to play CDM 😂 to accommodate lingardinho

OGS sometimes too naive. He tries too hard to fit the most expensive signings together with his godsons (Lingard/Shaw/Jones/AP15) in first eleven, the ones left out are the ones who played well the previous match :(

So I won't be surprised if BF won't get to play in his fav position as AMC.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This complicated add ons probably include us winning the PL, CL and him becoming Balloon dor

I’m surprised Sporting even agreed to it but they are desperate to sell and player desperate to go i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.