Status
Not open for further replies.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would easily be another 3-1 to city last night, they attacked us so much.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pretty solid performance last night, though I must say I still don't feel secure when they attack us. We almost suicided on 2 occasions and City sympathised with us and let us off the hook. I can bet if it was ChrisS who made that backpass, or did that in-the-box pass, there would be so many GIFs and videos slamming him for them.

NemanjaM really stepped up with some great performances recently. Guess it helps that Fred has also found his feet and perhaps reduced some of his load/pressure to protect the back 4. On hindsight, the 2nd yellow could've been prevented if the manager subbed him off earlier. It would have made perfect sense to sub JuanM in for him since we needed 1 more goal.

AnthonyM had a pretty impactless game. Can't really recall him doing anything of note that threatened City.

Meanwhile, brace yourselves for this May because it's going to be disgusting to see that 4 letter acronym all the time. Never expected them to have such a season, just like I guess they never expected to have to wait 30 years.

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
skysports-football-bruno-fernandes_4905779.jpg

For a sec, I thought Fernandes was using the Frozen suitcase.

astrayharry

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time I see ole face damn red n hot and shouting from touch line.. highlight of the game 😂

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
"Juan is the best one when he feels like it," Solskjaer said. "But they practised yesterday [and] Juan told me Fred was unbelievable in training yesterday, he scored six or seven on the bounce and they both felt it was his moment.

"That was a decision they made there and then. Probably the right decision, just didn't work out well."

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Juan is the best one when he feels like it," Solskjaer said. "But they practised yesterday [and] Juan told me Fred was unbelievable in training yesterday, he scored six or seven on the bounce and they both felt it was his moment.

"That was a decision they made there and then. Probably the right decision, just didn't work out well."

The face Mata made says it all.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shows how poor training setup is then..
im reminded of the freekick in the final mins against Arsenal, also Fred n Pereira:s13::s13: and Mata had to walk away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.