Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
83743866_872698116534901_1051258778307002368_n.png

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Barcelona give Man Utd green light to sign perfect Bruno Fernandes partner

Manchester United will be on alert after Barcelona reportedly told Ivan Rakitic that they are open to letting him leave.

The Croatian midfielder has long been linked with a move to United and Barcelona’s stance means that deal could finally happen.

According to Spanish publication Sport, a number of teams are interested in signing the 31-year-old, with a fee of £20million being mooted.

Juventus and Inter Milan are said to be in the running for Rakitic, along with United, with all three clubs looking for new midfield recruits.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/barcelona-give-man-utd-nod-to-sign-ivan-rakitic

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
31yo still wanna tout his client using United's name

buy this age cannot say young and inconsistent leh

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can’t rmb we had one like this... but we had Alan Smith... he broke his leg as a striker while playing for us
Mark Hughes. I think he hurt himself quite badly when he collided with the keeper to score. That was his final game for us, I think. I watched that match.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.