Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole, please start Bruno against Wolves to give me something to look forward to!

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Bournemouth just holding out for more $. Means we're gonna splurge on 28 yo Joshua King. :o

He's got the right attitude I guess.:o

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole should just ask him what's his most comfy position then slot in the rest around him. No other player is excelling in their current role anyway.

If play him in a defensive position & he can't score everyone will be saying he under performed & he is over priced.

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has appeared to rule out a deadline day move for Joshua King.

"I don't think we'll do any more business, no," he said.

He added: "Sometimes I say something here and something else happens. I don't want to make speculations grow more. I expect nothing to happen but that doesn't mean it can't."

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has appeared to rule out a deadline day move for Joshua King.

"I don't think we'll do any more business, no," he said.

He added: "Sometimes I say something here and something else happens. I don't want to make speculations grow more. I expect nothing to happen but that doesn't mean it can't."

His jiao way getting top, getting better and better

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chop what?

giphy.gif

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Garner and Gomes to play for u23 tonight. So no chance of them featuring against Wolves.

See Ole. Scream at Lingardinho no use de. Next match will still feature him as usual.

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Barcelona have reached an agreement with Braga to sign a player dubbed "the new Cristiano Ronaldo".

Winger Francisco Trincao, 20, will join the Spanish giants in the summer for £26m. He has a £420m buyout clause!

:s22::s22::s22: never heard of him before this.

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
I think next we need a Jack Grealish. That guy can press harder than Lingard, attracts even more fouls, and able to keep making forwards play by running into spaces... This Maddison not there yet.

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watched highlights of Villa vs Leicester.

Every attack came from Grealish.

I think next we need a Jack Grealish. That guy can press harder than Lingard, attracts even more fouls, and able to keep making forwards play by running into spaces... This Maddison not there yet.

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Barcelona have reached an agreement with Braga to sign a player dubbed "the new Cristiano Ronaldo".

Winger Francisco Trincao, 20, will join the Spanish giants in the summer for £26m. He has a £420m buyout clause!

:s22::s22::s22: never heard of him before this.

Manchester City have beaten Barcelona to the signing of Brazilian teenager Yan Couto from Coritiba for €15 million, according to ESPN Brasil sources.

https://global.espn.com/football/soccer-transfers/story/4043684/man-city-beat-barcelona-to-brazil-wonderkid-couto-sources

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They are different player imo

GREALISH can play front three or no. 10 and all attacks flows through him for Villa

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
** is this the 20th time we are playing Portugal b team aka wolves this season?

Anyway we have our own mini portuguese speaking quartet now with bruno mars, fred, andreas and gomes. Can fight. :o

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Bournemouth have rejected a bid from Manchester United for Josh King.

It’s thought Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is looking at him as a possible replacement for the injured Marcus Rashford.

With 45 goals in 151 appearances he’s the Cherries top Premier League goal scorer. King played for Solskjaer in Manchester United’s reserves. He also represents Norway.

However, Bournemouth have rejected the bid because they feel he is crucial to their relegation fight.

source:skysports

Every window also tio linked to him. :o

He is ex-united player le.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.