Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

soilwork

Reaction score
Hmm can go RSC get a quote and then decide if you want to proceed

Otherwise there are always other options like Top hour. If you bought from Watchlink, HJ, KB etc, they can help advise also.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha what a funny guy indeed. as i said i am willing to pay the premium to own and wear the watch. but since you so desperate, drop me a pm and i will let you try and wear the watch, maybe take a picture or 2 so you can post on instagram for your young friends to brag about it.

Happy to meet a clown anyday.

hahaha, this is funny sia. :s13: :s13:
need to buy popcorn liao.

myzzy1

Reaction score
Wow. Sure man. Later I pm you.
This guy say I clown but he's my hero!
Anything for the gram

But still, I thought you don't mind lose money and sell at rrp?
Let me take over la.
Pls pls pls

I am waiting for you to pm me :) pass me your contact details - i can meet you tomorrow.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to settle the showdown between myzzy1 and gaoxing84 in an orderly and fair manner, I suggest both of you share a wristwatch shot everyday (with the correct date and time). Good for everyone to view and enjoy. :)

*If you watch no date function, the timing between your post and the wristshot time should not exceed 15mins.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to settle the showdown between myzzy1 and gaoxing84 in an orderly and fair manner, I suggest both of you share a wristwatch shot everyday (with the correct date and time). Good for everyone to view and enjoy. :)

*If you watch no date function, the timing between your post and the wristshot time should not exceed 15mins.

I don't have Satki rolex. That's why need beg from him what.
He sell me rrp. I everyday post.

sbv7230

Reaction score
Bro Gaoxing is the real deal .. but this myzzy1 machiam Clariel the Koper reicarnate ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.