Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And opponent attack +30%

Because he will try too hard, mess it up, lose possession 20x in a game and help them start counter attack to slice our defence open like hot knife through butter
:s13:

Just like the commentary in my PES 2020. Except that usually is my team slicing opponents, now is my supported team kena sliced.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
VVbsUIo.jpg

wtf 38 points difference.

when SAF was in charge and liverpool in its worst day is 37 points difference (11/12 season). now the record has been broken.

Burnley at 14th is 5 points away from us

Let that sunk in :s22:

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think United needs to go back to basics
i seriously have no idea if they even train, and what they do during training sessions
seems to me like there’s no coaching sessions, but just 5-a-sides etc

our defense is still erratic
we can’t defend against set plays, corners
our defenders are found wanting and hopeless against headers
we can’t get our act together playing offside traps
we continually playing zonal markings on corners

the same goes for the rest of the field
it’s like “alright boys, we’ve turned the corner ... now go out and play like the time we came back from behind to beat PSG. I have faith in you boys, just as the owners have faith in me. you help me, i help you. we shall all still be at united. happy go lucky. no stress. no pressure. l will take care of the media side. all i need do is turn on my charm offensive to deflect attention on how badly underperforming you guys are - i’ll just smile, and crack jokes (like last night’s they’ve moved the goal posts a couple of inches to the left). I’ll also tell the world we need time. we’re young, and we need to rest and rotate players to save them from burning out. Take heart, we are playing crappy and still in with a shot at the top 4. And no one is talking of relegation possibilities anymore. We are indeed blessed. Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea aren’t doing any better; masking how bad we are somewhat. The bottom teams are doing us a great favour too. They all seemed to do well against us, and then blow a fuse. Bournemouth, Watford, Newcastle, Brighton, Norwich ... all made us look bad ... but we are still above them. Cheerio. Go out and play with no worries lad !”
Thank God he doesn’t do those class of 92 spirit speeches anymore 🤣🤣🤣

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used to think moyes was the worst

Until ole came :s22:

They are the same. But if to pick one, Moyes is worst. Moyes inherited a champion team. But that moist one screwed up so badly by wanting to "rebuild" wtf.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole is practically clueless. Started AP15, Bruno and Mata in the same match. First half was terrible. All 3 are clueless and occupy the middle pocket.

Second half, Bruno play the deep 2 with Mata as no10 was much better.

Can’t understand the logic where AP15 or Lingardinho need to start when fit. Both offer absolutely NOTHING. While the likes of Greenwood,Dalot and Chong is on the bench.

Ole has got to go

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a champ team that were made up of oldies and was labeled the worst team to win the league.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They are the same. But if to pick one, Moyes is worst. Moyes inherited a champion team. But that moist one screwed up so badly by wanting to "rebuild" wtf.

RVP carried us thru

That last title was pretty unchallenged every team was so bald

:s22:

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tbh. Yesterday BF had to pivot with Fred cause AP sucked so much. He had to do his job for him :s22:

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tbh. Yesterday BF had to pivot with Fred cause AP sucked so much. He had to do his job for him :s22:

“Herrera is not a player you will miss”

No wonder why Gary Neville couldn’t make it as a manager too

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole is practically clueless. Started AP15, Bruno and Mata in the same match. First half was terrible. All 3 are clueless and occupy the middle pocket.

Second half, Bruno play the deep 2 with Mata as no10 was much better.

Can’t understand the logic where AP15 or Lingardinho need to start when fit. Both offer absolutely NOTHING. While the likes of Greenwood,Dalot and Chong is on the bench.

Ole has got to go

Matic suspended mah. He also no choice. But if he starts again when the main players are back then really :s22:

He was so bad BF had to drop back, limit his influence and do his job for him :s22:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he is not entirely wrong. he is replaceable player but the problem is the club did not replace him.
“Herrera is not a player you will miss”

No wonder why Gary Neville couldn’t make it as a manager too

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The problems I saw in ytd's game:

1. While our defence is still relatively solid, we're merely relying on individual brilliance to save our asses with risky last minute blocks or tackles, esp. from AWB, Maguire and Shaw. Every time wolves attacked us, they really looked like they were gg to score. Lindelof as usual, clumsy & super unreliable when it counts. Shaw played well enough to keep Edamame Traore in his pocket but as a result, he couldn't bomb much up the field.

2. Midfield too many of the similar kinds of players. This one also pointed out by the commentator. All the players like to cut in, drift into midfield, leaving us no width + our fullbacks don't bomb forward enough. Against wolves who's playing 5 at the back (3 ** 2 FB), no width means at each time, there're at least 2 centrebacks looking after Martial.

3. OGS packed the midfield with 5 small players ytd and it showed. Every battle for the ball, we're second to it, easily outmuscled. The tallest player among this 5 is Bruno and he's 1.79m but still quite small built by BPL standards.

4. Martial played very poorly. His holdup play ytd was trash, unable to bring others into play in the final third and when we managed to string a few passes together, whenever it reached him, he would carelessly lose possession. Though that can be said of AP15 too.

I thought Fred played quite okay. Bruno tried to impact the game but his teammates were mostly too static.. waiting for things to happen, waiting for ball to fall to their feet. AWB Maguire and Shaw played well in defence.

We're really missing MR10 and MCT.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Matic suspended mah. He also no choice. But if he starts again when the main players are back then really :s22:

He was so bad BF had to drop back, limit his influence and do his job for him :s22:

The commentators said AP15 was unfortunate because he's playing not in his fav position.. during second half as LM.

But.. when he played no.10 trash. Played CM trash. Played LM also trash leh :s13:

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
“ Of course, Wolverhampton had a 10-day break before this game, so they had an advantage in that respect, but I thought our lads showed their character again.”

Ole is turning into Brendan Rodgers. Every 2-3 games speaking about players showing characters.

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Totally agree on point 4 and 5. I kept screaming at our full backs and wingers to stay wide. But all of them like to cluster fk drift in.

The problems I saw in ytd's game:

1. While our defence is still relatively solid, we're merely relying on individual brilliance to save our asses with risky last minute blocks or tackles, esp. from AWB, Maguire and Shaw. Every time wolves attacked us, they really looked like they were gg to score. Lindelof as usual, clumsy & super unreliable when it counts. Shaw played well enough to keep Edamame Traore in his pocket but as a result, he couldn't bomb much up the field.

2. Midfield too many of the similar kinds of players. This one also pointed out by the commentator. All the players like to cut in, drift into midfield, leaving us no width + our fullbacks don't bomb forward enough. Against wolves who's playing 5 at the back (3 ** 2 FB), no width means at each time, there're at least 2 centrebacks looking after Martial.

3. OGS packed the midfield with 5 small players ytd and it showed. Every battle for the ball, we're second to it, easily outmuscled. The tallest player among this 5 is Bruno and he's 1.79m but still quite small built by BPL standards.

4. Martial played very poorly. His holdup play ytd was trash, unable to bring others into play in the final third and when we managed to string a few passes together, whenever it reached him, he would carelessly lose possession. Though that can be said of AP15 too.

I thought Fred played quite okay. Bruno tried to impact the game but his teammates were mostly too static.. waiting for things to happen, waiting for ball to fall to their feet. AWB Maguire and Shaw played well in defence.

We're really missing MR10 and MCT.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bruno Fernandes’ game by numbers vs. Wolves:

• 88 passes (most on the pitch)
• 44 final 1/3 passes (most on the pitch)
• 5 shots (most on the pitch)
• 5 tackles (3rd most from midfield)
• 3 shots OT (most on the pitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.