Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he can do whatever he want off the pitch he cannot play until his double back fracture is healed

he can’t train but he can take a 10 hrs flight to US and boogie away....
modern footballers life style...

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That Adama guy damn scary... Maguire tussle with him, then his shoulder pop out... pop back in liao jitao continue match until further injury forced him off in the 2nd half.

Shoulder pop out damn pain one leh... even if it's not the first time dislocation...

That maguire is such a bully...i would have scratch his eyeball if he pulled me like that...what a fooker..

Oh big adama said he dun lift weights lol

Last edited:

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now two weeks winter break lah. Everyone flying off for their little holidays and doing their own thing. Rashford can go anywhere he wants as long as the club is informed. Smlj modern or gen y and z

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sad that even world class players come end up becoming like sh|t...i am clueless on what is ole doing

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our points tally is a complete farce we are nearly 40 points behind Liverpool it’s totally unacceptable.

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fernandes in just one match is already looking like the best footballer in the team until Pogba comes back. He’s going to soon realise he’s playing with teammates who are absolutely static and timid who do not know how to find him. He’s also gonna soon realise he can’t find his teammates if they don’t make runs. Besides Rashford, he’s gonna struggle to find anyone. I have no problems seeing him play in central midfield yesterday because he can see more of the ball and get on it. Andreas was entirely rubbish. I don’t even what he was there for other than fouling people the whole game

Many times he need to get Shaw and AWB forward to run behind the players.
He has no option to play the ball forward

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
83217319_2777449379000602_5856155476797947904_o.jpg

this wolf player is in the wrong sport ???

He has the size and speed but didnt make full use of it.
If he train harder on shooting, he can be 70% of CR7

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We are shiat... but Arsenal is even more shiat... :s22:

Oh... how have the 90s greats fallen...

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go there is buy avocado shake
if really want buy quality avocados ... go to Pasir Panjang Wholesale Market / Tannery Lane
buy bulk, pool with colleagues etc ... cheaper than buying outright from local supermarkets

wow thanks for the hot tip

will go and buy avocados there

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i’m already dreading next season
always the biggest challenge for any Champions is to do it again the next season
but look at this season (not just United) ... and you can’t help but think Pool are already one foot thru that door of repeating the feat next season given all teams are as bad as United
Pep don’t even know if he’s going to stick around (sounds strange, but hope he does & his team could deny our fears)
worrying times ahead ... seriously, the club has that much faith in Ole ?
this summer is going to be tough to sign big names given that it’s the Euros year
sign early, scared injury
procrastinate, $$$ jumps ... rivals jump in, hijack your deals, agents skyrockets transfer fees
and even if u do get your man, chances are there’s not enough time to intergrate him into the squad even if he is match fit in Sep onwards
plus, who will
want to come play for clueless Ole 🤣
i cannot see how our fortunes are gonna turn in 2021 with full-of-excuses Ole at the helm
suddenly you realize that double digits since we last were champs is just in the horizon
Q is which big figure when we do break the duck ... 1x or 2x years (hope Cracker & i still around if we hit 30 years !!!) 🤣🤣🤣

Our points tally is a complete farce we are nearly 40 points behind Liverpool it’s totally unacceptable.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That Leicester season was nothing short of a miracle too. They hit jackpot this season doesn't mean anything for next. But I do wish they get so full of themselves that next season they fall off the table themselves.

And yes, I do think the Wolves coaching team is more pragmatic and focused. They play one way and finesse it to the point that they guarantee a baseline in terms of performance. I am still struggling to see our gameplan most of the time.

Ottoke

Reaction score
NEXT MANCHESTER UNITED FIXTURE

18 February 2020, Tuesday

Premier League 2019/20
4am - Chelsea vs Manchester United [CHEMUN]
mio Stadium 102 (Singtel TV Channel 102, StarHub TV Channel 227)

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why the gloom guys?

I already lost all expectations when Mourinho was fired

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We are shiat... but Arsenal is even more shiat... :s22:

Oh... how have the 90s greats fallen...

Rashford is a huge loss, no matter how bad we are at least he was the one always popping out with the goals, with him sidelined, we are totally toothless.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That maguire is such a bully...i would have scratch his eyeball if he pulled me like that...what a fooker..

Oh big adama said he dun lift weights lol

Don’t lift weights. Of course! The weights lift him :D

Did you guys see his short burst of acceleration. No joke. Fastest player in BPL right?

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That Leicester season was nothing short of a miracle too. They hit jackpot this season doesn't mean anything for next. But I do wish they get so full of themselves that next season they fall off the table themselves.

And yes, I do think the Wolves coaching team is more pragmatic and focused. They play one way and finesse it to the point that they guarantee a baseline in terms of performance. I am still struggling to see our gameplan most of the time.

Man Utd has no game plan. Once the game starts the players just run around aimlessly. Think most of the players don't even even know what they are doing. Defenders unable to defend. Midfielders unable to assists. Wingers unable to cross the ball. Strikers unable to score because the midfielders are not supporting in moving the ball up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.