Singtel combo 3 price increase?

Aw2006

Reaction score
Haven't include caller ID. Combo 3 really cannot make it. Time to ditch

Apex

Reaction score
SingTel siao ah? Everyone dropping price for 4G plan and their increase price.

Anything else special they bundle with their mobile plan?

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They are probably pushing their Combo XO plans instead

Posted from PCWX using HUAWEI ALPS

mun

Reaction score
hungry for profit are those coming out with competitive pricing with generous data. think ST is doing opposite to drive customers away. maybe too much customers to serve and so to increase the pricing to reduce some bah...

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Jesus! Jumping from $62 to $68 was a heart attack already.

$10 jump from the last time I checked..

I wonder if this is because they are preparing the people for the pricing of the 5G plans.

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You think they care meh? People still subscribe it due to Singtel circles discounts. Many will sign up multiple with family and enjoy the discounts in the end still cheaper. That’s the reason why they don’t allow XO plans to be eligible for discount and mobileshare. They forced you to sign combo plans.

But to be fair, Singtel network and signal coverage is the best and strongest out of the 3. Recently switch to M1 due to very cheap corporate plans but just to find out there’s many restriction as well as their signal coverage is damn weak especially underground basement. In the end I came back to Singtel paying penalty to M1. Nevertheless didn’t lose money paying M1 with selling of the phone

PS: signed M1 corporate for 2 months and I break the contract paying $800+, can feel the frustration I’m getting from M1! After switching back to Singtel it’s day and night difference.

Last edited:

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have received this month billing for SIM plan and I noticed price has increased....
Was paying $20/- per month previously but now is S$22.95/mth starting from this month.

SBS2716G

Master Member
Reaction score
SingTel siao ah? Everyone dropping price for 4G plan and their increase price.

Anything else special they bundle with their mobile plan?

In a side note , StarHub also increase their 2 year plan by $5. So basically you are now paying for the caller Id. Even M1 Also increase last few month for their base plan from $30 to $40.

battledome64

Master Member
Reaction score
One possible explanation is due to COVID 19 and need to cover the cost of cleaning and sales

It’s a monopoly

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.