iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
previously saw one side have a couple of light scratches but after abit of buffing with cape cod cloth it became as good as new.

perks of uncoloured stainless steel i suppose.

:s13:
Posted with iPhone 11 Pro Max HardwareZone Forums app

Wah, where can get that cloth? lazada?

need use the metal polish paste bo? i nv get silver that time cos scare metal polish enter the button gaps or speaker grills. also worried that eventually the shiness layer polish till no more :s13:

Was thinking to get silver instead of SG... Previously was using SG

Last edited:

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, where can get that cloth? lazada?

need use the metal polish paste bo? i nv get silver that time cos scare metal polish enter the button gaps or speaker grills. also worried that eventually the shiness layer polish till no more :s13:

Was thinking to get silver instead of SG... Previously was using SG

i think can get from lazada. just the cloth itself is enough no need metal polish. it will buff and polish and shine stainless steel, silver.

https://www.sgrolexclub.com/forum/this-is-rolex/rolex-in-general/131178-the-power-of-cape-cod-cloth

Last edited:

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
Will the cape cod cloth damage the screen if accidentally came into contact?

If screen is with tempered glass on, no worries on the liquid of the cape cod coming into contact with the screen.

U can go to local shop Gnomon Watches at Millenia Walk to buy too. $10.

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If screen is with tempered glass on, no worries on the liquid of the cape cod coming into contact with the screen.

U can go to local shop Gnomon Watches at Millenia Walk to buy too. $10.

Thanks bro for the tips. U using silver phone too? :s13:

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro for the tips. U using silver phone too? :s13:

Nope bro. Using green 11PM. Previous 2x using silver, hence have the experience.

U sold your SG color and use Huawei Mate 30 Pro? That phone can dl games from play store? I see they all discussing at Huawei chat grp, like very chim.

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope bro. Using green 11PM. Previous 2x using silver, hence have the experience.

U sold your SG color and use Huawei Mate 30 Pro? That phone can dl games from play store? I see they all discussing at Huawei chat grp, like very chim.

All working well after side load bro. I pm u better dont off topic hahaha

I like silver cos of the back

zheyan

Reaction score
Yay received! So compact and yet the 100W between the USB-C ports are not restrictive.
Definitely my daily driver to bring around, for powering my laptop, iPad, iPhone etc..
Previously using Anker Atom PD4 which is also 👍🏻 but bulky n heavy (see the size difference!)

Hyper’s GAN charger 100W
ZRCb6jo.jpg

AZS8mDn.jpg

nw8mfk2.jpg

cH8JyB9.jpg

W9zeFvi.jpg

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I backed the HyperJuice+ 100W wall charger but decided to back out because I still prefer the Zendure 100W charger as one of the USB C ports can give me a consistent 100W power even when the other USB C port is plug in to charge iPhone unlike the HyperJuice+.

Still, HyperJuice+ is still a good option and reasonably priced. Waiting for a min. of 100W charger with all USB C ports.

WeeWeeBooBooLaLa

Reaction score
I backed the HyperJuice+ 100W wall charger but decided to back out because I still prefer the Zendure 100W charger as one of the USB C ports can give me a consistent 100W power even when the other USB C port is plug in to charge iPhone unlike the HyperJuice+.

Still, HyperJuice+ is still a good option and reasonably priced. Waiting for a min. of 100W charger with all USB C ports.

any thoughts/ review on Zendure's superport4?
i was reading their indiegogo page and there wer elots of complaints that their shipping are delayed.

zheyan

Reaction score
It depends on personal requirements.
I dun need full 100w on only 1 USB-C port & 18w max on 2nd USB-C.
I prefer flexibility on both USB-C whereby I can charge 2x 45w laptops via 2x USB-C ports. Or 60w laptop n another USB-C port 30w for iPad Pro.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.