Reaction score
ifGRFpA.gif

You would rather be whipping 2 men rather than to watch Lingard play no.10

Just admit it

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it’s January ..
and you know when you buy in Jan is bcoz of panic buy to cover for injured player
we shouldn’t be in this position had we got a replacement for LKK
there are no big names to be had in Jan
besides, who wants to come to United
even aging Cavani doesn’t want to
i dunno if they’d considered Tevez
but i think he would’ve been an ideal
loan signing
he would revitalize the whole team with his work ethics
he being Judas gone to City doesn’t bother me 1 bit

It’s pathetic when sub standard players like Josh King and Ighalo are linked to us. Dafug is the entire scouting network, churning all the data and to come up with a shortlist of, Ighalo and Josh King?!

And all these happened for LOAN moves. Like dafug is all the dembele, Haaland and Cavani?

What a joke

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they’ve already surpassed my expectations
i was predicting a possible relegation battle
mind you, could yet happen !
we all knew what happened last year after beating PSG
the wheels came off, we free fall
this team needs to buck up
and i’m glad we have Bruno
he looks like he cares more than the rest !

Very soon Man Utd will run out of games to get into the top 4. Many people already predicted at the end of the season Man Utd will not be in the top 4.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very soon Man Utd will run out of games to get into the top 4. Many people already predicted at the end of the season Man Utd will not be in the top 4.

if we are not good enough, we always be one point below the club above us.

i can live with the club out of top 4 at the end of the season.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Good that buibui signed players like lingard. Can help us to promote. But as long as ole is here, lingard won't be sold one la. Just many rumors only.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And pple still trust Ole, if he got balls to say such he still be playing Lingfark and AP in the center.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it’s January ..
and you know when you buy in Jan is bcoz of panic buy to cover for injured player
we shouldn’t be in this position had we got a replacement for LKK
there are no big names to be had in Jan
besides, who wants to come to United
even aging Cavani doesn’t want to
i dunno if they’d considered Tevez
but i think he would’ve been an ideal
loan signing
he would revitalize the whole team with his work ethics
he being Judas gone to City doesn’t bother me 1 bit

the problem is, we as fans have known since the last transfer window aka Aug/Sep that the firepower is lacking. And week in week out we have seen that. But the problem is the entire scouting network with all the data that they are generate and analyse and do whatever pattern they can but they can't see it.

Have to wait till deadline day to realized maybe they should sign someone. really joke.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
never know they can become another Haaland.
like consistently playing Lingard n Pereira might make them become Messi etc
It’s pathetic when sub standard players like Josh King and Ighalo are linked to us. Dafug is the entire scouting network, churning all the data and to come up with a shortlist of, Ighalo and Josh King?!

And all these happened for LOAN moves. Like dafug is all the dembele, Haaland and Cavani?

What a joke

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
Like eidur badjohnsen said. We can no longer attract the best strikers.

Asked how far back United have fallen, Gudjohnsen said: "It comes back to the time of the season of this [Ighalo] transfer as well. I don't think any of the best strikers are available."

He added: "I don't think any of the best strikers are eager to join United anymore."

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink says Ighalo, who has played in China since January 2017, is unlikely to have even been a third choice target for United.
"He must be the luckiest man! Going to China, being away from Europe nobody seeing him for two and a half years since he was at Watford and then getting a loan move at United," he said.

"Wow. That doesn't happen!

"It says how far behind United are from Liverpool, Manchester City and even Chelsea. They have got a big job ahead.

"They needed somebody in. I think he was not their number one and I would be surprised if he was their number two or three as well.

"He is getting an opportunity and he will definitely get minutes and we will see if he can do it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.