iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

ksksksks

Reaction score
Not compact tho

I backed the HyperJuice+ 100W wall charger but decided to back out because I still prefer the Zendure 100W charger as one of the USB C ports can give me a consistent 100W power even when the other USB C port is plug in to charge iPhone unlike the HyperJuice+.

Still, HyperJuice+ is still a good option and reasonably priced. Waiting for a min. of 100W charger with all USB C ports.

STiTUNED

Reaction score
Psaj

No need choose

I also think so hahaha. But the most expensive among the list. Don't really like Caudabe as the material is rough.

Anyway, I installed some screen protector... Think the touch sensitivity got issue. Couldn't press the camera from lock screen... anybody got the same problem?

YNWA888

Reaction score
I also think so hahaha. But the most expensive among the list. Don't really like Caudabe as the material is rough.

Anyway, I installed some screen protector... Think the touch sensitivity got issue. Couldn't press the camera from lock screen... anybody got the same problem?

yea no need choose. get from taobao. 168RMB

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Casing:

Caudabe

Spigen Clear

PSAJ

Help me choose pls!

Psaj

No need choose

sometimes powersupport flagship shop on TB will have discount for ¥135

xO2ZKvm.jpg

Last edited:

porky_88

Reaction score
iphone 11: PSAJ rubber black + Spigen full screen (the one without any cutout)
any fitting issues? Any physical shop with stocks that I can get both done? Casefactorie no rubber black already.

alternatively looking at spigen thin fit 360 (but don't really like the face id sensor protection part)

any other suggestions? looking for thin case with good protection and grip.

Attila

Reaction score
first time using psaj. really no horse run.
now my nomad become a paper weight.....

Attila

Reaction score
Easy to remove? I saw on YouTube need a tool to pry open

not that easy for the first time. i didn't real the instruction and force remove it, finger bleed and pain and hell. that how tight the case is.
i search youtube and see how to remove it and realize the tools came with it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.