Asus laptop dropped Help !

bladetrnity

Reaction score
Hi experts,
Dropped my asus laptop from table.
Screen got damaged and changed but after that is has become dead slow and sometimes the keypad freeze.

Can it be solved?

Thank You

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi experts,
Screen got damaged and changed but after that is has become dead slow and sometimes the keypad freeze.

Can it be solved?

Thank You

If you are using harddisk and not add. Your disk may be going bad soon.

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi experts,

Can it be solved?

Thank You

check your heat sink, may be dislocated.

check your hdd too.

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you are using harddisk and not add. Your disk may be going bad soon.

Agreed, I have a client who dropped the laptop with it running and later so sluggish even no crack on the casing or screen.

chiaRH

Reaction score
Shall i give to authorise centre then?

your first step should have already been to bring it to the service centre where people can actually physically take your machine and look into it for real. same logic as when u not feeling well go to doctor and dont ask people online to diagnose for you what is your condition based on some vague comments about you are feeling.

Even if someone here advises stuff like 'check the heatsink, check the hard drive', it is not as if that is something you know how to do, otherwise you would have opened the laptop yourself to do self diagnostic on all the hardware components already

Asus laptop service centre is at
#11-16, 8 Burn Rd, 16 Trivex, 369977

Tai Seng MRT (circle line) is the nearest station and they close at 7pm

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shall i give to authorise centre then?

Take note of the diagnostic fees
About $80 or so.
Unless there is warranty which is unlikely
Than there is no need to pay.
Or bring to shops like Digital Hospital let them check.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the damage is not visible, can try service center. If super obvious, laptop warranty would definitely be voided during inspection and repair charges will be quite substantial.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.