Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

kia0042

Reaction score
What! even Peak rate of 5/6k (Balcony/Deluxe) per night or 25/30k for the 6D/5N rates still lower than the screen rate you took. Must be something wrong but now adjusted.

Thought you should have enough PP for suite then why go for Balcony Deluxe? =:p

I have 6 travelers together.
I am arranging 4 travelers to stay in Palace deluxe, 1 in balcony and 1 in Oceanview cabin.
I put up a request to stay in 11008 or 11508 which is join to balcony and oceanview cabins. The living room of the suite shall serve as our common area. Afterall, it a 6D5N cruise and we have a lot of time to spend together. The problem is my agent does not have confident to secure the cabins.

kia0042

Reaction score
This few months will be tough time for RWAS if the virus still persists... China & HK will be a dead market.

They are holding back sign on for their cruise staff from what i hear from them. So all those going back for leave will be till further notice.. They will sure rotate some staff from other cruise ship to GD.

In SG the only way to attract members to go onboard will be by giving attractive promos or events. Most likely another round of PP promos..

Apparently, many have canceled their upcoming cruise trips.
Usually I cannot see the itinerary for nearby traveling dates, surprisingly cabins for 7 Feb cruise are still available. This shows many have cancelled this Friday cruise.
I think GD will give comp cabins to anyone who is interested to cruise during this period. No need PP to redeem :s13:

Winterdews

Reaction score
Apparently, many have canceled their upcoming cruise trips.
Usually I cannot see the itinerary for nearby traveling dates, surprisingly cabins for 7 Feb cruise are still available. This shows many have cancelled this Friday cruise.
I think GD will give comp cabins to anyone who is interested to cruise during this period. No need PP to redeem :s13:

Yup usually friday cruise full around 1 month before dep.

I got 1 trip in feb and 2 trip in mar already booked.

lilycll

Reaction score
I have 6 travelers together.
I am arranging 4 travelers to stay in Palace deluxe, 1 in balcony and 1 in Oceanview cabin.
I put up a request to stay in 11008 or 11508 which is join to balcony and oceanview cabins. The living room of the suite shall serve as our common area. Afterall, it a 6D5N cruise and we have a lot of time to spend together. The problem is my agent does not have confident to secure the cabins.

You may want to add below in your request in case above options not available. Only bad is Deck 9 might be a little noisy due to lower deck. =:p

9300 Suite Aft has 2 connecting Balcony cabins 9298 and 9302.
Opposite 9800 Suite Aft with 9798 and 9802.

9008 Suite Fwd with 9010 Balcony and 9006 Windows.
Opposite 9508 Suite Fwd with 9510 Balcony and 9500 Windows (beside Helipad).

Winterdews

Reaction score
World dream got health check as docking in HK.

Hopefully all good.. HK gamblers need world dream for their gambling needs as macau is closed. So maybe world dream got business.

teddy123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My collick told me that now rcl stop all thailand shore excusions until further notice so all affected passengers were informed and asked to postpone their cruise dates to nov

teddy123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup usually friday cruise full around 1 month before dep.

I got 1 trip in feb and 2 trip in mar already booked.

I asked just now

Seems that we will be penalised for no-show points deduction if we dun turn up for those complimentary cabins

Winterdews

Reaction score
I asked just now

Seems that we will be penalised for no-show points deduction if we dun turn up for those complimentary cabins

I am ok to go lol....

Even Grand hyatt hotel also can kana.. So is same everywhere. Hope the screening and prevention checks at MBCC can help..

lilycll

Reaction score
I asked just now

Long ago I cancelled before, I remember at most the GP used to redeem the cabin was not refunded plus maybe 5GP deducted for amendmend/cancellation.

Guess if you call to cancel earlier at most PP redeemed will be forfeited. But if no show on departure date could be penalised. Worst if cabin is given complimentary without any PP deduction.

Better call to cancel early hopefully they will understand in this period of time.

teddy123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am ok to go lol....

Even Grand hyatt hotel also can kana.. So is same everywhere. Hope the screening and prevention checks at MBCC can help..

My kaki and his family go on last fri

He claimed that the guys at check-in counter check almost all the pages of their passport

And then only 1 genting dream staff attending the temp screening monitoring at the entry point to the ship, but there is a whole team of health screening personnel at the screening point when they disembark the ship on sun

Sg side quite strict on this screening

teddy123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Long ago I cancelled before, I remember at most the GP used to redeem the cabin was not refunded plus maybe 5GP deducted for amendmend/cancellation.

Guess if you call to cancel earlier at most PP redeemed will be forfeited. But if no show on departure date could be penalised. Worst if cabin is given complimentary without any PP deduction.

Better call to cancel early hopefully they will understand in this period of time.

Goin this wkend for the reunion dinner by dream cruise so was given comp cabins

Must deduct 8k points for no-show

:eek:

Last edited:

kia0042

Reaction score
Going for the dinner this Friday too. I have asked my agent to give me extra tickets if there are unclaimed tickets from those who cancel their trip or no show. ;)

Today is my 14th day since traveling with 1000+ PRC on 22 Jan cruise trip. phew~~~

Winterdews

Reaction score
My kaki and his family go on last fri

He claimed that the guys at check-in counter check almost all the pages of their passport

And then only 1 genting dream staff attending the temp screening monitoring at the entry point to the ship, but there is a whole team of health screening personnel at the screening point when they disembark the ship on sun

Sg side quite strict on this screening

yes i was on 31Jan cruise quite full that cruise.. They screen the passport that's why abit of queue during embarkation. Disembark was smooth.

Is the duty of MBCC & ICA to screen passengers and ensure checks are done.

Vincent66

Reaction score
Goin this wkend for the reunion dinner by dream cruise so was given comp cabins

Must deduct 8k points for no-show

:eek:

Full refund if cancelled 7 days before cruise. Was told it takes 3 months for the refund. But got mine refunded within 2 months. No refund for promotional booking.

datolim

Reaction score

teddy123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Full refund if cancelled 7 days before cruise. Was told it takes 3 months for the refund. But got mine refunded within 2 months. No refund for promotional booking.

Mine was complimentary cabin with no points deduction so different case fm cabin booked using pp points

teddy123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Presently sg still only 4 community spreading cases so think cruisin still ok atm

Haiz i c today n tmr c any new cases b4 deciding

Actually is mre like i dun like the feeling of quarantine inside cruise ship if so suay 1 passenger kenna during my trip

Much mre impt job matters to attend than kenna quarantine

lilycll

Reaction score
Going for the dinner this Friday too. I have asked my agent to give me extra tickets if there are unclaimed tickets from those who cancel their trip or no show. ;)

Today is my 14th day since traveling with 1000+ PRC on 22 Jan cruise trip. phew~~~

Attended one Chap Goh Mei (15th day of CNY) Dinner before. Dishes include Lo Hei Yu Sang, mini Buddha Jumps over the Wall, a Fushion dish forgot the name, Bird Nest dessert etc. All were very nice and sumptious.

Don't forget to standby one or more Ang Bao to tip the waiter/waitress who serve you the Lo Hei with phrases of good fortune CNY wishes.

lilycll

Reaction score
Presently sg still only 4 community spreading cases so think cruisin still ok atm

Haiz i c today n tmr c any new cases b4 deciding

Actually is mre like i dun like the feeling of quarantine inside cruise ship if so suay 1 passenger kenna during my trip

Much mre impt job matters to attend than kenna quarantine

Bring along your laptop and mobile internet. =:p

playplay

Reaction score
This few months will be tough time for RWAS if the virus still persists... China & HK will be a dead market.

They are holding back sign on for their cruise staff from what i hear from them. So all those going back for leave will be till further notice.. They will sure rotate some staff from other cruise ship to GD.

In SG the only way to attract members to go onboard will be by giving attractive promos or events. Most likely another round of PP promos..

Yup, just received a promotion of $200 F&B credits!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.