Any possibilities that Taiwan will ban SG?

MrSloggy

Banned
Reaction score
Since we have the highest case of the coronavirus.

I mean they already Ban Hong Kong & Macau...........?

Not sure if i should change flight or

willgoh

Reaction score
I think you need to prepare for that. Given the fact that once there is community spread in HK, taiwan immediately restrict travellers from there.

Even if you going are there, you should be prepared to bring your own supplies of mask, hand sanitizers. There is a shortage there.

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Agree. Given that there are still unknowns here about the clusters from the hotel convention and the tourist shop, and possibly other sources. Those have to be traced, and time has to pass before Singapore can be considered to be clear.

Last edited:

Prismatic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TW also got communal spread what? Even got people break quarantine leh.

MrSloggy

Banned
Reaction score
I think you need to prepare for that. Given the fact that once there is community spread in HK, taiwan immediately restrict travellers from there.

Even if you going are there, you should be prepared to bring your own supplies of mask, hand sanitizers. There is a shortage there.
Do we have community spread in sg (yet)?

MrSloggy

Banned
Reaction score
Agree. Given that there are still unknowns here about the clusters from the hotel convention and the tourist shop, and possibly other sources. Those have to be traced, and time has to pass before Singapore can be considered to be clear.

When comes to travel ban, Taiwan is quite decisive on it. I’m really scared that tw Travel ban on sg

willgoh

Reaction score
When comes to travel ban, Taiwan is quite decisive on it. I’m really scared that tw Travel ban on sg

If you are flying in a few days time, I think you will be safe.

But if you are flying later, with the fluid and dynamic situation in SG, I think you need to consider that even if you were there, you might be serve with a quarantine order. This will ruin your travel experience.

beanstalk6

Reaction score

I am of the opinion that the problem will not go away anytime soon, so I am changing all my plans till March for now.

MrSloggy

Banned
Reaction score
If you are flying in a few days time, I think you will be safe.

But if you are flying later, with the fluid and dynamic situation in SG, I think you need to consider that even if you were there, you might be serve with a quarantine order. This will ruin your travel experience.

Serve quarantine period isn’t it for people who visited China?

Prismatic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Diamond Princess currently quarantined in Japan made a port call in Keelung on Jan 31 and passengers were allowed to go ashore leh. Now news say got 20 confirmed cases on the ship. By now, seriously don't know if already got communal spread in Keelung too.

Go everywhere also risky now.

roadrunner_552

Reaction score
The Diamond Princess currently quarantined in Japan made a port call in Keelung on Jan 31 and passengers were allowed to go ashore leh. Now news say got 20 confirmed cases on the ship. By now, seriously don't know if already got communal spread in Keelung too.

Go everywhere also risky now.

Those going down for shore excursion been to a lot of popular places...... :o Jin jialat

goyamata1st

Reaction score
Don’t panic. Only Chinese and passengers who have visited China for the past 14 days are not allowed to enter Taiwan. Cruise ships which have visited any Chinese ports are not allowed to stop at Taiwan. Now 16 patients are hospitalized by CDC. Everything is under control.
Masks are not required in any public places. Just planning your Taiwan vacation as usual.
For updated information: https://www.cdc.gov.tw/En

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u have mask, pls bring with u when u going tw

in tw, normal to wear mask

in sg, weirdo :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.