Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

wahjohreno

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for my first rolex. Saved enough money now to buy a blue ostersteel 126200 dj36. Been to 3 local Ads but they only hv white rrp9460. Limited stock. Not even one at Marina square.
I also looking at the simple Wimbledon but afraid that the 41mm doesn't suit me on a small wrist .Wanted to try in the shop for me to try but I'm too shy to ask.
Anyone got any lobang or letting go for a new or almost new blue dj36, oystersteel to let go?:s22:

Why paiseh? Just ask to try lah. They cannot reject you. You don’t have to buy.

There’s nothing to lose.

Emotep

Reaction score
Why paiseh? Just ask to try lah. They cannot reject you. You don’t have to buy.

There’s nothing to lose.

Visited at vivocity today and wanted to try....to bad the watch no longer available. It was just about 3days ago. So fast gone liow.:sad:

Btw, someone want to sell used July 2019, 126200 blue face sun dial with jubilee overseas AD Offer 8.6k. Prefer bracelet though. Is it a good price?

Last edited:

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My next watch gonna be a ROLEX.
But dunno which one. :(

Most probably blue dial Datejust 41mm

or sub 116610ln

or

zw-111315w.jpg

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha you must have a D Cup.

If get good offers for my Navitimer 01 with Wings then i may add on and cop it. Breitlings stop with the wings logo for the navitimer and I heard it spike the price of certain Navitimer models up a bit.

Or else maybe the sub 116610ln.
Datejust 41mm blue dial if i come across any...

Last edited:

mp4005 help

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am at Thailand .. went into the Rolex boutique. Only sports watch here is explorer ii . Rrp 270k+ baht.

Didn't know explorer ii now also $12k SGD retail ..

So expensive

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am at Thailand .. went into the Rolex boutique. Only sports watch here is explorer ii . Rrp 270k+ baht.

Didn't know explorer ii now also $12k SGD retail ..

So expensive
If not wrong Thailand rrp most expensive even after vat refund. Thailand luxury tax is sibei gaolat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.