iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

STiTUNED

Reaction score
where to buy psaj rubber black for iphone 11 in SG? as in physical shop
thanks.

Frm Lazada - Souky

Fast delivery!

Made payment on 5/2/2020 and received it today 7/2/2020.

PSAJ.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any tips to share... If I know... I won't go for PSAJ hahaha. Ltr remove le got scratches sianz

There's only one way. Bottom right/left first.

Removed many many times le. Coz keep change case. No obvious scratches.

STiTUNED

Reaction score
souky actually procures their psaj supply from the same distributor which is taobao flagship store. they have the same exact distro sticker at the back. :s13:

Isit... aiya tb there is like $38. Then if use forwarder another $2.99. Eta 1 week...
Not sure if the virus is affecting the lead time anot. Extra $5 can get within a day. Anyway I need a casing urgently... Got some cheapstake cover and broke it during removal haha.

porky_88

Reaction score
all no psaj RUBBER BLACK... smoke and clear easy to get... why no rubber black?
so any physical shop got psaj RUBBER BLACK for ip11.. please let me know

myhealthychoice

Reaction score
Where to get full-screen, edge-to-edge (cover the edges) screen protector for iPhone where the edge is not black? Notice that the black border slightly cover the screen content.

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
Any good tempered glass screen protector to recommend? The one i'm currently using not good. Some parts of the screen does not register, need to press 2nd time, or three/ four times especially during gaming. No budget.

:spin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.