Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those OnePlus phones:
1) aren't cheap so idk why you compare it like that.
2) they using Qualcomm SOC, that's why got aptx for free.

Compare to samsung flagship. Simple as that. Thats why i said samsung flagship without aptx hd is a joke.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
THats why many tech savvy guys dun use samsung phones.. only non savvy one buy and haolian.. same as isheeps;)

Was expecting samsung to include that. Overtime they threw in ldac but not aptx hd.

Isheeps got it worse.

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All the talk about aptx... so anyone checked if snapdragon variant of samsung flagships has it:s11:

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aptx =/= aptx HD.

They support aptx.

Did you read? Or just comment blindly? We have been talking about aptx hd. Sg set without aptx hd as well.

And you were saying snapdragon handphones will be with aptx hd. So why does samsung flagship in US not getting aptx hd? Samsung phones in US using snapdragon chipset.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
p3kC0lO.png

Finally here. The sound signature suits my taste. bass is sufficient and not too bloated, presentation of mids is just nice and not too recessed, has enough treble but not so much that it becomes too piercing (like how the TEVI gets at higher volume). Overall quite smooth sounding and not fatiguing. Nice details too for a TWS at this price point. happy with it. :s13:

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Did you read? Or just comment blindly? We have been talking about aptx hd. Sg set without aptx hd as well.

And you were saying snapdragon handphones will be with aptx hd. So why does samsung flagship in US not getting aptx hd? Samsung phones in US using snapdragon chipset.

Ah

I tot you guys were just saying aptx my bad

*Cries in mi 9t pro which supports everything*

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah

I tot you guys were just saying aptx my bad

*Cries in mi 9t pro which supports everything*

Ya. Your xiao mi supports aptx hd as well? So why cant i say samsung flagship doesnt aptx hd is a joke? So why cant i compare samsung flagship against other brands flagship? Or are you implying samsung flagship is cheaper than most of other brands flagship? :crazy:

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Though I agree with you. But I also disagree with you also cos though the Samsung phone May have the capability of apt x hd due to the snapdragon soc but you do know each codec is a license, hence it’s a company biz decision of cost saving as not Many devices out there support apt x HD again the tws manufacturer also need to pay the license fee for that.

Asking yourself so many tws how many you see actually support apt x hd.

This yo also the case for L1 vs L3 for China phones as though the chipset and software support most ppl in China don’t watch netflick or prime move or even youtube

Though I agree for such a expensive phone to not have I agree is disappointed by is totally understandable

Ya. Your xiao mi supports aptx hd as well? So why cant i say samsung flagship doesnt aptx hd is a joke? So why cant i compare samsung flagship against other brands flagship? Or are you implying samsung flagship is cheaper than most of other brands flagship? :crazy:

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Though I agree with you. But I also disagree with you also cos though the Samsung phone May have the capability of apt x hd due to the snapdragon soc but you do know each codec is a license, hence it’s a company biz decision of cost saving as not Many devices out there support apt x HD again the tws manufacturer also need to pay the license fee for that.

Asking yourself so many tws how many you see actually support apt x hd.

This yo also the case for L1 vs L3 for China phones as though the chipset and software support most ppl in China don’t watch netflick or prime move or even youtube

Though I agree for such a expensive phone to not have I agree is disappointed by is totally understandable

Well. As you said. Samsung paid for aptx and ldac. While some other brands paid for aptx hd but still cheaper than samsung flagship. So its like a joke paying a premium price for a flagship phone without aptx hd support.

And iam not the one who mentioned that snapdragon soc US samsung will have aptx hd. :crazy:

And i did mentioned that i hope future samsung flagship will include aptx hd. And also hopefully supports true wireless stero plus. Better quality audio with better batt usage. :s22:

Last edited:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, I feel the tuning of the driver is more important than the codec. And also, actually iphone is better when your source file is aac as it transmits to the tws buds direct without re-encoding. Android re-encodes everything.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.