Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also he isn't a center forward. On occasion klopp wanted him to lead the attack when firmino isn't playing.

Blaming Salah for not winning the title. Seriously?

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
singlel paid 70m for the rights !!!!

Daylight robbery
70mil pounds -> 400k sub x 3 yrs -> 58 pounds per yr per sub
Divide by optimistic 10 mth per season sub -> 5.8 pounds per mth ~ 11 sing$.
Singtel charges $49.9! (excluding cost of delivery) :eek:

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
Agreed, the Salah b4 mane outburst is the cause of why we cannot win the title last season..

Salah is too selfish and he is no a centre forward...

His head gets bigger

Lol, I always thought the reason we didn't win title was because of you though, cause your birth affected the air pressure in Britain back then, causing the wind to blow on the grass and making it slippery back at Stamford bridge, making Gerrard slipped few years ago.

Then last year one of your farts affected the humidity, adding extra stress on the players not used to the heat and caused them to kick the ball slightly lighter than usual and the ball could not cross another 1cm into the City goal.

It's a joke that for years before this forum had a standard core group of people posting about the club, debating (sometimes heated) and generally being very enthusiastic about the club then suddenly in the last year this new influx came in and kpkb about everything and everyone de

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not cause of maggie mee? :s13:

Lol, I always thought the reason we didn't win title was because of you though, cause your birth affected the air pressure in Britain back then, causing the wind to blow on the grass and making it slippery back at Stamford bridge, making Gerrard slipped few years ago.

Then last year one of your farts affected the humidity, adding extra stress on the players not used to the heat and caused them to kick the ball slightly lighter than usual and the ball could not cross another 1cm into the City goal.

It's a joke that for years before this forum had a standard core group of people posting about the club, debating (sometimes heated) and generally being very enthusiastic about the club then suddenly in the last year this new influx came in and kpkb about everything and everyone de

actually all along will have at least 1 troll.

last time is cwshiit. i call him that until i 4got what is his nick. :s13:

i just dont get it, why got ppl can so free act as opposition fans for years. not months.

i was away from here for a long time. remembered it was during the uncle woy era. got very toxic. every bad result machiam end of the world. not saying im a good poster (im sure there are ppl who wan me out or ignored me) but i that it was bad enough for me to avoid for years. then i realised the official liverpool sg forum was a much worst place to be in. :s13:

Last edited:

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i just dont get it, why got ppl can so free act as opposition fans for years. not months.

i was away from here for a long time. remembered it was during the uncle woy era. got very toxic. every bad result machiam end of the world. not saying im a good poster (im sure there are ppl who wan me out or ignored me) but i that it was bad enough for me to avoid for years. then i realised the official liverpool sg forum was a much worst place to be in. :s13:

barcapool is the optimistic troll. cwcsh8 is the pessimistic troll.

After all the **** we posted, I would still say... good times. :s13:

darrentsh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AqK0Q2P.jpg

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rumour on Havertz is building! He is the only young player right now that is certified by me as having potential to be 1 of the greatest midfielder!

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
barcapool is the optimistic troll. cwcsh8 is the pessimistic troll.

After all the **** we posted, I would still say... good times. :s13:

ah cwcsh8. his account is bend. wont be surprised if he still actively posting here. :s13:

some of his old posts are fugging golden. :s13: wish he could be here and have a laugh at it with us. :s13:

Last edited:

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Liverpool have reportedly stepped up their interest in Timo Werner due to a clause in his contract.

With Werner reportedly available for just €60m (£51m) because of a release clause in his current Leipzig deal, Liverpool are set to make their move. (Athletic)

Smarter option. More so with Mane & Salah off to AFCON.

James Pearce mentioned it is very likely we will go for him. He is good signing and is interested to join us.

odyas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Gerrard slip the moment I put the Maggie mee in my mouth. Blame me.

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed, the Salah b4 mane outburst is the cause of why we cannot win the title last season..

Salah is too selfish and he is no a centre forward...

His head gets bigger

Sorry to burst your bubble, the Mane and Salah row happened this season when we won 3-0 at Burnley, so Salah got nothing to do with not winning the title last season.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Or maybe.... It was the Hainan chicken lice

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do manure thread has such troll? I doubt we that free to troll them..
Imo...We never bother at all. Only occasionally, usually when they lose or they change managers.

Otherwise, we don't really give a F.

Only they are constantly bothered about us. In fact, both manc teams are bothered about us

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.