SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anybody going to rt/ipt/ippt today at maju, can update if it is still on-going?
got ippt tmr, didnt receive any news till date.

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want book my ipt

I book ippt liao den want to book ipt say I haven't book my ippt smlj sia

So can't book ipt?
8I8WAU1.jpg

Last edited:

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got sms. all closed until end of feb.
like that if window closing how?

Oh.. ok thanks. I was excited waiting to complete my ippt this thursday so that i can stop running till the next window open. Well, guess have to continue running.

Ramtree

Reaction score
really close until march? i haven't got that sms yet. i still got RT to chiong leh :(

Last edited:

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't think all is cancelled or confirmed cancelled.

"Dear XXX

Thank you for your email dated 10 February 2020.

Please be informed that MINDEF has blocked booking for IPPT/RT/IPT sessions for February 2020 due to Corona Virus situation in Singapore.

With regard to your IPPT session on Thursday, you may contact Maju FCC at 6559 0235 to confirm if the IPPT session will be cancelled as we had not received any confirmation if the IPPT session on 13 February 2020 will be cancelled at the moment.

Based on the latest update we have received, the system will reflect the booking for March 2020 by end of today.

We would like to suggest you to try to book for your RT session again tomorrow to book for March 2020 slots.

Should you require further assistance, please contact us at 1800 3676767, or +(65) 6567 6767 if you are calling from overseas. Alternatively, you can email us at contact@ns.sg or visit our website at www.ns.sg for more information.

We will be pleased to assist you.

Best regards, "

Update: called maju fcc, they informed me if i dont receive any message by tonight, to call them again tmr morning to check for updates.

Last edited:

Teflon Kor Kor

Master Member
Reaction score
I just called Maju FCC. They're closed till 29 Feb. You guys can call them at 6559 0235 to verify if no cancellation SMS is sent out.

zendude

Banned
Reaction score
guys if I fail to clear ippt this year and wish to do ipt next year, does it mean I have to do 20 RT on top of 10 ipt to clear my ippt for next year? I actually love going for those cuz it's easy and they pay you lol

Zahlen

Reaction score
guys if I fail to clear ippt this year and wish to do ipt next year, does it mean I have to do 20 RT on top of 10 ipt to clear my ippt for next year? I actually love going for those cuz it's easy and they pay you lol

can't do ipt, need to clear 20 rt

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone booking sessions at Khatib FCC got any info if they're also closed till 29 Feb too?

flyingsquall

Reaction score
my window closes 5th march....does that mean i have to RT? i have only cleared 3 IPT sessions and was planning to clear 7 IPT sessions in february but they closed all...

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my window closes 5th march....does that mean i have to RT? i have only cleared 3 IPT sessions and was planning to clear 7 IPT sessions in february but they closed all...

Think you can contact your unit's S8 to request for extension of your window.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.